The game has not achieved it's potential

Elarion

Sorry to add another thread to all the doom and gloom but the more I try to love the game, the more I realize it's a wasted cause. I want to love the game but it just isn't fun. If I could write a list of stuff BW should fix then I would (and I have tried) but in the end it just comes down to the game not working as a whole.

In the last 7-8 years all I have played are MMOs and I have followed the game since about a month after it's announcement. Right now I eagerly await GW2 and The Secret World and maybe, just maybe, I will come back to give SWTOR another chance in a year or two. Let's hope they lift their game.

Considering the current situation and devs' inability to solve even the tiny problems all these months, I don't think it will ever achieve its full potential :)

I can't believe how they wasted Star Wars universe with this theme park game.

Considering the current situation and devs' inability to solve even the tiny problems all these months, I don't think it will ever achieve its full potential :)

I can't believe how they wasted Star Wars universe with this theme park game.

Agreed. If anything, the last few days have made me realize how much I appreciate my last MMO and look forward to the next. Maybe we all have high hopes but IMO BW should be worried.

Greetings,

While we do appreciate when members of the community take the time to give feedback, we do ask that it be constructive and the kind of feedback that encourages discussion and can be used to make improvements to the game. We already have a couple active threads where people give constructive criticism, so we're going to go ahead and close this thread. You may want to add your compiled list to one of these threads:

Unsubscribers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=444571

What's Wrong: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=453045

In the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Official Podcast Preview Episode, Austin Peckenpaugh and Cameron Winston, from the combat team, talked about how they read the forums (starts approx. 6:27) and what kind of feedback is good for improving the game (starts approx 8:06). It's a good listen for players who are interested in knowing what kind of feedback is most useful to the developers.

Thank you and best of luck to you in all your future gaming adventures!