We are penetrating... I get it

EnzoForMe

Oddly enough the first issue that has stirred me to take to the forums for the first time since beta is the incessant, repetitive "adviser" the imperials get for the warzone Novare Cost .

She floods the chat with the same "We are penetrating the enemy shields, continue firing" over and over and over. I counted a 10-14 second delay between the same line in one warzone.... sixteen times before I had to turn off my game sound (which I otherwise thoroughly enjoy) Not only does this flood the chat, but on mumble, she is an outright distraction and can interfere with call outs.

I simply ask that you either limit her rehashed lines to 3-4 per warzone, or remove her altogether. I believe most individuals can successfully recognize basic subtraction (540 to 520 shield strength) without BW's help; and draw an appropriate conclusion. But that's just me.

As petty as it sounds, OH MY GOD I AGREE!

She drives me insane. I think this is BW's little stab for making the ship droids talk less...

Esp. since the training sim droids are just as endlessly chatty.

Honestly, though, the sound bug is the bigger issue.

I concur... playing myself on republic side, and it is annoying how often I have to hear that message.

How do you manage to play the game while playing yourself?

o.O

OP - agree!

Edited by Stradoo

I think the chat spam is enough... I am tired of the voices drowning out Vent or Mumble. It really is like someone else said.. we turned off the ship droids so they talk less... but we made a brand new annoyance to replace it!

Coming from a strong FPS background... even the siren blowing in the BF series when a match is about to be over is less annoying than voices talking over people all the time.

Mute the voices, reduce the frequincy or replace them with some other alert... like a siren... or just take it a step further and just allow us to control WZ voice overs separately from other game mechanics because let's face it... I am tired of hearing the rules to Huttball 2 billion times too. I know Hutts don't have feet!!!! They have been telling me this for over 6 months!