To: Everyone that is complaing about the game.

DaPorkchop

Yes, there needs to be improvements. Yes, they are working on it. If, however, you don't like the game and are threatening to leave, can you please go ahead and do so? This way, Bioware can go ahead and merge servers and concentrate on real problems instead of cry babies and their individual problems? Ok, thank you.

P.S. Yes, constructive criticism is fine, but giving them an ultimatum on fixing a problem YOU deem necessary, is quite childish. YOU are not the big picture. EVERYONE is the big picture.

Regards,

DaPorkchop

Yes, there needs to be improvements. Yes, they are working on it. If, however, you don't like the game and are threatening to leave, can you please go ahead and do so? This way, Bioware can go ahead and merge servers and concentrate on real problems instead of cry babies and their individual problems? Ok, thank you.

P.S. Yes, constructive criticism is fine, but giving them an ultimatum on fixing a problem YOU deem necessary, is quite childish. YOU are not the big picture. EVERYONE is the big picture.

Regards,

DaPorkchop

What, the 1.1 million people that already decided they didn't like the game and left wasn't enough?

What, the 1.1 million people that already decided they didn't like the game and left wasn't enough?

1.1 million people don't like the game. Can't please everyone :) People that like it will stay, people that don't, will go.

Don't bother brother. They are in denial.

You see many here on the boards...they absolutely HATE to hear anything critical of the game no matter how logically and rationally it is presented.

You see many myopic fans of different sports franchises act in a similar manner and one bunch like that root for the team I'm a fan of. The get outraged and upset when you point out the obvious problems the team has and go into total denial. People like this give people like me a bad name since all fans of this team get bunched up as a bunch of myopians.

You see many here on the boards...they absolutely HATE to hear anything critical of the game no matter how logically and rationally it is presented.

You see many myopic fans of different sports franchises act in a similar manner and one bunch like that root for the team I'm a fan of. The get outraged and upset when you point out the obvious problems the team has and go into total denial. People like this give people like me a bad name since all fans of this team get bunched up as a bunch of myopians.

Son, there is a difference between making a post of obvious errors within the game and making a post along the lines of, "RAWR, NO LFG SERVER CROSSED RAWR, FAIL, YOU SUCK, I TAKE MY SUB RAWR". ]

Can you tell which type would not get ignored and which would be locked?

Edited by Skidrowbro

1.1 million people don't like the game. Can't please everyone :) People that like it will stay, people that don't, will go.

But there is absolutely no need to try and cut off dissenting views that are critical of certain aspects of the game. I see many people here that get offended at people making LEGITIMATE complaints as a PAYING CUSTOMER as if this game was their personal project or they have a ton of money invested in EA. They take ANY criticism of the game personally and have the attitude of "How dare you speak bad of TOR!"

People that are posting a whiny post about those who complain are tantamount to somebody at a restaurant telling another patron complaining to the server about a problem to "Shut the 'F' up and enjoy the meal! If you don't like it go somewhere else to eat!" You know how rude and galling that is?

For the people that want to go or stay that is a personal decision that has nothing to do with myself. Personally I do not care one way or another, but I would rather see the game with a higher pop than a lower one. People leaving in droves is NEVER good for ANYTHING.

Anyways the OP is another whiner, whining about whiners.

His post has absolutely ZERO constructive value and is on the same lines of the extreme idiots on the other side that want steak for the price of a burger. No different. Just as bad, if not worse.

Being from the restaurant industry growing up and later in life, I KNOW how to treat a customer and the consequences for not catering to their needs to the best of my ability. The VERY FIRST THING I learned was that the "Customer is King/Queen and is ALWAYS right."

This is what good businesses do.

I see many people here that get offended at people making LEGITIMATE complaints as a PAYING CUSTOMER as if this game was their personal project or they have a ton of money invested in EA. They take ANY criticism of the game personally and have the attitude of "How dare you speak bad of TOR!"

I see a lot more "Bioware didn't make the game how I wanted to and the stuff i wanted at launch wasn't there, THERFOR I am going to bash this game and the developers. But first I'm gonna re-sub so I can continue to complain!" then the "how dare you speak bad of TOR" bit. In fact, I rarly see that. I just see people annoyed and frustrated with the whineyness.

alot of people probably have left,they just feel like being further of the example of why swtor has a bad community and trash the game everyday on forums until there sub actually ends

Ding ding. We have a winner. Tell him what he's won Bob

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for General Discussion, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!