Why people complain they want LFG tool?

seektravota

Works fine for me. User error is my guess on your end

Can you flag yourself for all the Heroics you have and for all the FPs you want to do at once? No? /who is useless, not to mention, only 1% of the player base uses it, and no matter how many times I have talked about it in the general chats, people still don't use it. So, tool is useless, not going to waste any more time trying to get people to use it, they won't. The 99% have spoken, the /who lfg is useless.

yes join a guild... And get criticized for your play-style and then get kicked from it. Or join one that is lighthearted and watch as it withers and dies from people leaving the game.

Or wait for a year after launch for the population to stabilize and for you to find friends through puging and then join a guild.

Greetings!

We ask that threads center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!