PVP on Fatman Server

maooo

I like the Fatman PVP.

Imp side seems to do fine (Although unless I see The wookies or STS I'm 95% sure I'm going to win.)

But that's only because I roll with a premade (A very vocal Premade) If you rolled with me which I'm sure a lot of you have, you will always be able to read something I wrote in a WZ. LOL

It's half the fun of pugs. You just have to have fun with it.

When I Roll solo I'm 50/50 in wins like most people. You just can't freak out about it.

Until a ladder system comes in & you can Q with 8 players we will have NO real Idea who's good or better so until then relax KOREAN GRIND your gear and try to point people in the right direction. When you start FREAKING out and calling people out is when you stop having fun.

Don't get me wrong it's fun for the rest of us as we watch you NERD RAGE! But for you I'm sure it's HELL!

Tell people what to do if your a skilled player and as long as you say it in a way that isn't gonna P!$$ them off they will listen. If not ATM, probably in the next WZ.

& Remmember there are a lot of SWG players and NOOBs playing this PVP system that aren't used to instanced PVP & because this is a STAR WARS MMO, It attracts a much larger crowd.

Instance PVP is knowing your class and what to do with it in the proper position and it's different in EVERY WZ.

Keep Qin Imps, I love playing againts you!

Edited by Swidgin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, so my apologies to those easily annoyed, but can someone give me a rough estimate of how many people are on fleet on avg, or wz pop waits? I'm thinking of rerolling here.

Thanks

Republic had around 235 on the Fleet @ 9PM PST. The starter planets are also pretty busy, if this is any indication. The WZ waits are not long at all, whether solo or group queue'd, maybe 3-5 minutes. Even after midnight server time, the queues are pretty quick, as we have a lot of late nighters who PvP as well.

FYI: The Fatman used to be Imperial dominant. It wasn't long ago when the WZ win/loss ratio was more like 60:40 in their favor. This was mainly due to the Republic not playing viable PvP classes (Jedi bad Masters and lolgrav round specs all over). Most have re-rolled to professions worth playing, with group play in mind, namely healers. Several solid Imperial guilds have left, as well as some of the Republic guilds.

However...

When most servers began to crumble, due to this games PvP being near awful, the server saw a gigantic influx of re-rolls that have re-vitalized the "balance". At the time when peeps asked about what was needed, many had said roll Republic due to skill ratio, so the server saw a solid uptick in Republic play. Honestly, I've seen more RP guilds roll Imperial of late, Ruin being one of them (which are so bad at PvP lol), which has not helped matters.

Having said that, Republic is doing better than the Imperials atm, but I do think overall it's not a horrendous shift. IMO, the 2 best guilds on the server are indeed Imperial, with STS and T.W.A.T leading the charge. If the Imperials picked up a few more solid guilds, things would be fine. Also geeR hacks /guildwaypoint

Signed,

King of bads.

lolololol

Ah the blissful ignorance of the YouTube generation. That Hitler guy has some great rap battles on YouTube. Could he really beat Darth Vader?

Hahahahaha. Awesome. But seriously yeah...I've seen countless WoW "Gladiators" talk about how UP Sentinels were in Beta and Lauch. I'm sure it has great PVPers it has to due to sheer numbers, but just because you are good at WoW pvp doesn't mean you are really that good. It just means you are good at WoW, which has god knows how many mods.

I like the Fatman PVP.

Imp side seems to do fine (Although unless I see The wookies or STS I'm 95% sure I'm going to win.)

But that's only because I roll with a premade (A very vocal Premade) If you rolled with me which I'm sure a lot of you have, you will always be able to read something I wrote in a WZ. LOL

It's half the fun of pugs. You just have to have fun with it.

When I Roll solo I'm 50/50 in wins like most people. You just can't freak out about it.

Until a ladder system comes in & you can Q with 8 players we will have NO real Idea who's good or better so until then relax KOREAN GRIND your gear and try to point people in the right direction. When you start FREAKING out and calling people out is when you stop having fun.

Don't get me wrong it's fun for the rest of us as we watch you NERD RAGE! But for you I'm sure it's HELL!

Tell people what to do if your a skilled player and as long as you say it in a way that isn't gonna P!$$ them off they will listen. If not ATM, probably in the next WZ.

& Remmember there are a lot of SWG players and NOOBs playing this PVP system that aren't used to instanced PVP & because this is a STAR WARS MMO, It attracts a much larger crowd.

Instance PVP is knowing your class and what to do with it in the proper position and it's different in EVERY WZ.

Keep Qin Imps, I love playing againts you!

Smartest post I've read in a long time.