Do you have to complete all class quests solo?

Dabrixmgp

Im trying to blow through planets as fast as possible and skip a lot of side quests just so I can finish chapter 2 as quickly as I can for legacy buffs. But I assume class quests are gonna get harder if I neglect the other quests and lag behind in levels. Can other people help you with them or must they all be completed solo?

Other people can help.

People of your own class can't enter your class instances unless you enable it in your Preferences (allow same class story entry or something like that). If you have a party member of the same class, just be sure to enter the green instance before they do and it'll let them help you progress the quest. You don't need any of that paperwork for party members of a different class :)

Party members inside your class quest instance cannot participate in conversations; they'll watch in spectator mode, and once you exit conversation they can help you fight.

People of your own class can't enter your class instances unless you enable it in your Preferences (allow same class story entry or something like that).

It's weird, but it feels to me like the exact opposite, you can't get into someone elses instance UNLESS you have that checked. Maybe I'm mistaken, or there's a setting wrong, or it's wrongly set...

It's been so long since I've had to help someone out with the same class.

I've seen a level 30 Jedi "Master" before (aka. finished all 3 chapters). Apparently her level 50 boyfriend ran her through all the class quests right from the starting planet.

You sure she was a knight and not a consular?

If you ever plan to play those characters again skipping through a lot of necessary exp will see you continue to struggle once you move farther up. Getting help in the short term is alright but what you are suggesting may very well leave you in a tight spot with many useful quest chains and planets outside of your level range to give useful amounts of exp.

That's why I always say if you are consistently needing to get help from other people, regardless of why, there is something wrong.

I've seen a level 30 Jedi "Master" before (aka. finished all 3 chapters). Apparently her level 50 boyfriend ran her through all the class quests right from the starting planet.

you have to be 33 to go to Quesh so that's quite impossible

What was alluded to up above is that both the Knight and Consular are awarded the "Master" title in game, however, both get it at different times. The Consular gets that title WAY before the Knight does, so it's possible to see a Jedi at level 30 with the "Master" title, the person was more than likely playing as a Consular.

What was alluded to up above is that both the Knight and Consular are awarded the "Master" title in game, however, both get it at different times. The Consular gets that title WAY before the Knight does, so it's possible to see a Jedi at level 30 with the "Master" title, the person was more than likely playing as a Consular.

Oh, I didn't know this! That could account for a lot of seemingly underleveled Masters.