The only bug that's annoying imo

vladx

I like some of the bugs. like when lady zash pulls a saber on me in conversation. I was like, "this is it man she's gonna attack!"

The only bug that i get even with the new PC is, when i'm in a group and the login screen shows up. at that point I have to tab out and kill the client restart and the group is gone and thinking i bailed so they never answer my tells.

other then that some I thought were part of the game until people told me "it's bugged"

I would like to add...I hope they never remove the ability to be pinned to the back of a taxi shuttle during flight! this has made me laugh so hard I split something. on balmora it's a great time passer when I see a taxi shuttle with the guy glued to the back of the engines.

Edited by nartiuslightlord

While there are other minor bugs, the one that annoys me a lot is the occurrence of visual artifacts ingame especially when you're switching from desktop to the game and have to wait a few minutes until everything is rendered correctly.

How is this a bug? If you switch from desktop to the game, it has to re-render the entire view.

How is this a bug? If you switch from desktop to the game, it has to re-render the entire view.

Read my last post, re-rendering shouldn't take 1min+, 10 sec should be max. So yes it's an rendering bug.

EA Person 1: "We're going to be starting the Beta soon, we'll be getting a large group of volounteer players to test out all the bugs for is while we work on new features and iron out the game."

EA Person 2: "This is taking too long, we need this game out now! To hell with the Beta testing!"

EA Person 1: "If only there was a way we could release the game and get the players to pay subscriptions to Beta test it for us..."

EA Person 2: "Actually...."

I hate the bug where occasionally in cutscenes all the characters eyes are messed up, or the character textures aren't shown properly, it really annoys me when i start a cutscene and all the characters eyes make them look like killik joiners from alderaan with the black eyes.

Thank you for bringing this up! I too find this so very annoying. So much so that I space bar through ANY cut scenes with Funky Eye Syndrome -- even if it's a class quest.

:mad: