For the Developers - I hope this game can be salvaged.

Eternious

Dev's,

I am hope that your team figures out how to make PVP warzones more fair and or balanced.

I have not played for 2 weeks because I decided to quit because I am so tired of joining a warzone to only lose over and over. Games are supposed to be fun and when I join a warzone with full set of Battlemaster gear only to die over and over and over to the point my team just sits around waiting for the match to be over it is the most unpleasant gaming experience I have had in a long time.

Your game would have been more successful if you had provided a meaning to pvp. As it stands now, you simply show us the gear and expect people to happily play the same warzones over and over... Nevermind the pointless grind, try losing 9/10 matches...

Oh and once we grind our way to the items you so graciously held in front of our faces you are going to just release new gear to grind for ...

Enough WOW clones!

SWG was a starting point for a kick *** Star wars game, and this was very far off the target to be hit.

I hope this post is received well to the DEVs, maybe there is some time left to salvage this poorly thought out game design and carrot on a stick wow clone.

I canceled my Sub last week, came back and played 1 pvp match just now and it was one of the matches where your side just sits there and takes in the *** over and over.. so everyone just stopped fighting and stood around.

Devs - you cant deny that PVP is completely broken, if you do deny it then you have failed....

Hope the devs can resolve the problems....

Good luck!

Edited by Eternious

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.