Constant Crashing

SuperTonic

I am experiencing constant game crashing. My ToR client crashes more than 10 times per day. I submitted a ticket about it and was told to basically deal with it. When I responded to that, they referred me here. Does anyone know why this is happening, or when we can expect a fix? At this point, the game has become almost unplayable at times.

I have been suffering from this crashing since one of the post-1.2 patches. Freezes up primarily at loading screens, mostly when entering warzones. Some random crashing too, e.g. when riding a taxi (the Civil War -speeder counts too).

Got help and suggestions, tried all, submitted all the relevant data, but to no avail. Some of the fixes had worked for some people though.

Tomorrow's patch is supposed to deal with performance issues, so I'm desperately hoping a fix for this. Just got a chance to join five consecutive warzones. Three crashed while loading, one Civil War crashed at the speeder and even the only one I got to play through, a Huttball, crashed at the post-game report. :D

//I have to remind the development team on the fact that this isn't a problem affecting the gameplay of the affected person only. When the game crashes while loading a warzone, or even worse, during a warzone, it also has a direct effect to the result of that warzone. Even if replacing players would be able to join, there's still a moment during the match when the other team becomes undermanned.

Edited by Memo-

This sounds exactly like the problem I'm having. I submitted all of the necessary files to Bioware Customer Service to no avail. I can't count the number of Warzones I've been booted from because ToR crashes. I hope your right about tomorrow's maintenance.