End Game Gear

DarthMetier

I am a lv.50 sith jugg. OK, here's my question: I really like the look of the Fortified Electrum Gear (head, chest, legs,boots), I know this is orange gear than can be crafted with an augment slot. and along with the best mods I can get via vendors/commendations, add to this the Rakata gear I can craft (hands and waist I beleive) does this setup sound like a viable gearing option for end-game raiding and flaspoints?

I am a lv.50 sith jugg. OK, here's my question: I really like the look of the Fortified Electrum Gear (head, chest, legs,boots), I know this is orange gear than can be crafted with an augment slot. and along with the best mods I can get via vendors/commendations, add to this the Rakata gear I can craft (hands and waist I beleive) does this setup sound like a viable gearing option for end-game raiding and flaspoints?

This will be viable to get you into Storymode Eternity Vault, Storymode Karraga's Palace, as well as all Hardmode Flashpoints except for Lost Island, if you use the mods/armoring/enhancements you get from doing Ilum/Belsavis/Corellia dailies. Once you start getting Columi and Rakata gear though you'll want to replace it with those for the set bonus as you cannot transfer it from any gear below Campaign. You can keep 1 piece of gear and put Columi or Rakata mods in it though since you only need 4 pieces of armor for the set bonus, not 5.