I justed need to know

Megatronn

Is there any good reason why i should not quit this game or are you going to let this game die :rak_02:

and maybe nobody after play a bad game from ea and Bio Ware will every want to or try a MMORPG from u all again.

thing i think that mite help

1 Fix the bugs

2 get ride of severs to help the population and give people free Characters moves

3 make the skill lev more challenging to people and less on some severs

to everybody that reads this posted your things that mite help this game too

and Please or Please people at Bio Ware LISTING to your Costumers

This is still an incredibly new MMO that is still in its growth and development process. There is a need to strike a careful balance between challenge and accessibility that will keep the playerbase returning to the game rather than going back to old tried and true MMOs. If they make the game too difficult and hard to progress within, then players will return to an MMO that allows for faster progress. On the other hand, if they make it TOO easy to progress through, then the players will return to a game with more content.

What bioware has done is given us an MMO that creates a beautiful fusion of traditional MMO environments and exciting aerial/space combat. They also added the element of interactive consequences, which is an INCREDIBLY bold step towards character development that I have never seen done before in an MMO.

When they introduce the dungeonfinder, I think you will find that intra-server communities are going to strengthen, which will give this game the boost it has been needing to really explode, and provide more content accessibility to the players without sacrificing challenge levels.

I think once you discover the benefits of a good player community, you'll find a whole new value in the game.

Also,

Adding a spellchecker to the forums might not hurt, either.

Well, 200+ light servers, this game is dead man walking. Elder Scroll Online in 2013 is goign to crush this. They just didnt had the skillz, LOL, they tried pay to win but they failed. :D

All you ever do is spam elder scrolls online and flame threads, at least this is all I have seen.

Also, your last part didn't even make any kind of sense, Pay to win is the term used to describe a Free game that uses micro-transactions in which those who buy them gain a significant advantage over the players that don't.

Hello everyone,

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

There, you will topics like FREE Character Transfers are Coming!, [1.3] What We Know So Far, and Hardcore people, I don't care what you say.... Just be sure to check out our reminder about Feedback and the Forum.

Thank you!