Legacy ? n Dark/Light Side

adavismkg

1.) Say you have a level 10 inquis and level 10 warrior already created in your legacy one as father other as son. Then you decide to get a 50 with one of them while your other charachter is still level 10. Will that level 50 give the buff unlocked from ch.2 to the level 10 already created and the ch.3 completion reward to the level 10 already created, or can you not give legacy rewards to charachter already created? Like I cant have two guys created and get a 50 with one of them but the level 10 already created cant recieve the legacy benefits from the 50 I just got.

2.) What are the rewards for having all light side dark side meter? Do you only get the rewards at level 50?

1.) Say you have a level 10 inquis and level 10 warrior already created in your legacy one as father other as son. Then you decide to get a 50 with one of them while your other charachter is still level 10. Will that level 50 give the buff unlocked from ch.2 to the level 10 already created and the ch.3 completion reward to the level 10 already created, or can you not give legacy rewards to charachter already created? Like I cant have two guys created and get a 50 with one of them but the level 10 already created cant recieve the legacy benefits from the 50 I just got.

The rewards are legacy-wide. Any character you have in the legacy (server) will immediately have it.

2.) What are the rewards for having all light side dark side meter? Do you only get the rewards at level 50?

Check the legacy unlocks for the light/dark side rewards. The light side one is "Unity" I think - you and your companion take 50% less damage for 20 seconds. 10 min cooldown or so. I don't think the unlock is level limited.

The only other rewards for light/dark are the items from the light/dark vendor and certain other relics.