*** is this

BlackRobin

3 warzones in a row I'm stuck laying down after dying, resulting in a kick from the game. Please fix this ****.

Happened to me early today in a huttball that we were winning :(. I do hope it gets fixed soon.

My time ends tonight and im done.

I have suggested and pleaded with the devs to no avail. It sickens me that a game that should be the most epic game of all time has fallen to BW. Why couldnt blizzard or some other team have picked up this game.

Sad to say but my hard earned dollars are going somewhere else. Looks like from the population that has happened already.

Like I said before Ill just go play with the giant gorrilla in the room (blizzard) and let BW sort out why they lost almost all their player base in 3 months.

Like I said it sickens me because I love Star Wars and thought this game would be soooo much more.

Hello warlock I havnt played since finishing cata content im back. Hope your shadow bolt still works

Still shocked that with all the threads talking about the same thing some of them started by me not one dev or admin has stepped in to post some "hey were working on it" things or any cheese to keep us fed. Ive seen better service from a dinner plate. Everyone should send a gracious email to the support team for wasting our money and time.

This bug seems to occur when I respawn too quickly and am in the middle of dying or getting stunned. I've reported this bug numerous times and it is the single most annoying bug. I've been experiencing this for months now and they still haven't fixed it. Then again, we'll see when they actually fix the sound in warzones...

My time ends tonight and im done.

I have suggested and pleaded with the devs to no avail. It sickens me that a game that should be the most epic game of all time has fallen to BW. Why couldnt blizzard or some other team have picked up this game.

Sad to say but my hard earned dollars are going somewhere else. Looks like from the population that has happened already.

Like I said before Ill just go play with the giant gorrilla in the room (blizzard) and let BW sort out why they lost almost all their player base in 3 months.

Like I said it sickens me because I love Star Wars and thought this game would be soooo much more.

Hello warlock I havnt played since finishing cata content im back. Hope your shadow bolt still works

Still shocked that with all the threads talking about the same thing some of them started by me not one dev or admin has stepped in to post some "hey were working on it" things or any cheese to keep us fed. Ive seen better service from a dinner plate. Everyone should send a gracious email to the support team for wasting our money and time.

Ha!

Oh wait... this guy is serious.

SWTOR has been out since December, that's 6 months live.

WoW has been out since November 2004, that's 7 years and 7 months live.

There are several bugs in WoW that still exist since its inception. If you want to point fingers at buggy code that doesn't get fixed it really hurts your argument to suggest that WoW is a better alternative.

Ha!

There are several bugs in WoW that still exist since its inception. If you want to point fingers at buggy code that doesn't get fixed it really hurts your argument to suggest that WoW is a better alternative.

Its 2012, having the feature set of Atari's 1975 pong release does not cut it either.

Excuse time is over kids

Ha!

Not better lol as a matter of fact I hate the cartoon style of WoW.

What I do love is the right on the spot Dev support by Blizzard. They read their forums and if asked or called out by a player or even the player base they respond. What I want is support and BioWare to let us know they heard us and they will work on the stuff that can be fixed. Not leave us in the dark and promise things sometime this summer.

We pay money for this game right? Not anymore!

By the way even if wow does have a few bugs. The pvp isnt broken.

Same faction PvP...Really... That has never worked on and MMO even WoW. Why did ya try that out BW?

Not better lol as a matter of fact I hate the cartoon style of WoW.

What I do love is the right on the spot Dev support by Blizzard. They read their forums and if asked or called out by a player or even the player base they respond. What I want is support and BioWare to let us know they heard us and they will work on the stuff that can be fixed. Not leave us in the dark and promise things sometime this summer.

You've clearly haven't played recently. The Devs at Blizzard no longer communicate with the players. They have "Community Managers" who post false statements that are frequently retracted or deleted.

By the way even if wow does have a few bugs. The pvp isnt broken.

FOTM Roulette is even more prevalent in WoW than in this game. The class representation percentages in all levels of PvP in WoW very clearly illustrate these grotesque imbalances.

You've clearly haven't played recently. The Devs at Blizzard no longer communicate with the players. They have "Community Managers" who post false statements that are frequently retracted or deleted.

FOTM Roulette is even more prevalent in WoW than in this game. The class representation percentages in all levels of PvP in WoW very clearly illustrate these grotesque imbalances.

Is sad that Devs have to pose as players to discount us that have legitimate complaints. Rofl

Look you say that Blizzard doesnt respond to the players when they have complaints or issues? Your out of your mind I am playinf right now and just responded to a forum post and an email from one. Drop the ball I dont care. Stand there holding the Very Very expensive bag.

I am not trying to stick up for Blizzard im just making a point!

Ha!

Ah yes, remember the loot bug? I remember sitting there looking at my guy crouch over for about 2+ hours sometimes, never actually looting the corpse, never actually being able to play the game.

Or the once upon a time BiS item for Mortal Strike Warriors being a blue Arcanite Reaper, stun locking SM/Ruin Warlocks with no shared DR on seduce + fear. Oh the days of OP joy.

Or what about the time WoW didn't load for what, 1 week? People do forget that it hasn't had 100% good days either. Sigh I hate when people put WoW on this huge pedestal too.

I crashed to desktop enough times in warzones that I just canceled my sub finally. Bioware doesn't understand PVP, doesn't know how to run PVP, and can't keep the game stable enough for us to play PVP. What a joke. What a waste of our time and money.

Is sad that Devs have to pose as players to discount us that have legitimate complaints. Rofl

Look you say that Blizzard doesnt respond to the players when they have complaints or issues? Your out of your mind I am playinf right now and just responded to a forum post and an email from one. Drop the ball I dont care. Stand there holding the Very Very expensive bag.

I am not trying to stick up for Blizzard im just making a point!

So you want us to believe you get personal emails from the developers of WoW? Lol. What developer poses as a player to discount legitimate complaints? Can I have some of what you're smoking and maybe borrow your tin foil hat?

Ad Hominem Logical Fallacy Detected!

The most recent forum post from a Blizzard Employee was 3 days and 18 hours ago, and that was from a Community Manager, not a Developer. I dug back as far as October of 2011 and was still unable to find a post from an actual developer.

Your point is not well made. BW has been many, many times more forthcoming, involved, and responsive to issue than (modern) Blizzard.

I seriously wonder what kind of spoiled kid actually expects a personal response to his whines from the developers.

I have images of robert arryn sucking on his mother's teat in GOT

Haha, love the simile ;)

Ah yes, remember the loot bug? I remember sitting there looking at my guy crouch over for about 2+ hours sometimes, never actually looting the corpse, never actually being able to play the game.

Or the once upon a time BiS item for Mortal Strike Warriors being a blue Arcanite Reaper, stun locking SM/Ruin Warlocks with no shared DR on seduce + fear. Oh the days of OP joy.

Or what about the time WoW didn't load for what, 1 week? People do forget that it hasn't had 100% good days either. Sigh I hate when people put WoW on this huge pedestal too.

Rofl the loot bug was slight and only occured to people that dloaded the patch incorrectly. They actually had to do full on server resets to get people to dload the patch instead of reading the forum and issues section and doing a repair. Weak sauce if that all you got for WoW

WoW doesnt need pedestals it has servers full of people right now logged in to the server im on 3000 aliance and 5000 horde (this direct from a dev). And thats just my server wich is normal not highly populated lol.

I am not trying to stick up for wow and my post was never really ment that way; it was just to prove a point. Say they have been around for 7 years, yes they have, and this game has been around for 6 months thats fine and I understand devs take time to fix stuff.

Just cuz a game is new doesnt mean it has to suck lol. When Dungeons and Dragons online came out they had the same issue BW is having now. I was a huge D&D fan. Wasted money on a game that became Free to play almost right out the gate. The devs are the same way there.

Just sad that a game as awesome as this cant get it together

wow three months ago? lol rofl that should stand for something lol. But no I am looking right now and there are at least 1000 post from just today. I wont even get to mods, dev and customer service feedback cuz there is actually many.

Even if it is just customer service and mods responding to a lot of posts at least its a responce.

Go cold shoulder Bio"Were" keep up the good work!

wow three months ago? lol rofl that should stand for something lol. But no I am looking right now and there are at least 1000 post from just today. I wont even get to mods, dev and customer service feedback cuz there is actually many.

Even if it is just customer service and mods responding to a lot of posts at least its a responce.

Go cold shoulder Bio"Were" keep up the good work!

Latest Blizzard Posts

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/blizztracker/

Sorry, but you are lying, and provably so.

edit: Misread, feel dumb now xD

Edited by wtfnonamefree