Frustrating...

Danieleriz

I'm not here to QQ but in our server (Trayus Academy) we're few people and WZ are very rare and when a WZ become available we republicans often are 5 vs 8 Imps or also 3 vs 8 o.O.

Now that I leveled up to 50 things are even worse... I'm full recruit with chest Battlemaster but i'm healer and i going down like a glass of water... Today a player killed me with 5700 of damage in one hit and for using deliverance i need 3 sec... Impossible to survive.

I think that a healer that heals himself at least must be able to survive to the hit of another player or he become pointless.

Thanks and may the force be with you all.

Bio Ware addressing the Faction imbalance and the favortism for Imperials has been ignored whoesale.

The Dev's play Imperials and the animations prove just how much they hate the Republic.

65% of all my PVP matchs are lost due to 3 vs 8 or 5 vs 8 with Imperials almost always starting the game full team.

To be honest Bio Ware sucks at PVP and the Que design, the results are very easy to see as Bias and badly done.

I dont understand why you people dont start to re role on a server with a nice pop. BW have given you 16 slots to build toons up, so use them.

Sure leveling sucks but im sure its better than walking around on a space station and feel liking you own it coz your the only one on there.

I dont understand why you people dont start to re role on a server with a nice pop. BW have given you 16 slots to build toons up, so use them.

Sure leveling sucks but im sure its better than walking around on a space station and feel liking you own it coz your the only one on there.

Because it's much more fun to "reroll" in a different game instead? Just a guess...

Because I bloody shouldnt have to!

Game is a joke in almost every aspect. most guildies gone, most of my server gone....why? Cause its a bad mmo. F2p by xmas

Bio Ware addressing the Faction imbalance and the favortism for Imperials has been ignored whoesale.

The Dev's play Imperials and the animations prove just how much they hate the Republic.

65% of all my PVP matchs are lost due to 3 vs 8 or 5 vs 8 with Imperials almost always starting the game full team.

To be honest Bio Ware sucks at PVP and the Que design, the results are very easy to see as Bias and badly done.

90% of all statistics are made up.

I bet you're the 90% right?

Because I bloody shouldnt have to!

Game is a joke in almost every aspect. most guildies gone, most of my server gone....why? Cause its a bad mmo. F2p by xmas

IF your not happy then its your own fault for paying a sub. And believe it or not, not everyone is quitting most a rerolling on new servers.

If you're casting a 3 second deliverance, you're not a healer.

Oh sorry, my Deliverance is 2.3 sec, the problem is that i take 3 hit in only 1 second of: 5700, 3270 and 3200 of damage, no time to cast in PvP.

To be competitive and survive to all this damage at least Benevolence should be immediate...

You just think that an Healer has not mach defence or armor...