Please delete war hero gear untill rated.

Dustychild

Read first

That would balance it a little bit but would be going way to far.

Taking augments out of the game would help as well but once again it would be going to far.

Unnerf my healer. If you are going to allow the dps to do so much damage then unnerf my healer.

Then getting off your duffs and getting rated war zones going with cross server Q would take many of those over power live for the game players out of the WZs they are OP for.

Setting gear score limmits for bracketed pvp would help as well. Dont say it would be to much because you already have the tech in place and know when anyone gets items with War hero on it. There is to big of a gap between war hero and recruit gear for any balance.

This is your doing and as paided for entertainment it is also up to you to fix and yes keep every one happy.

Unnerf my healer. Let me have a chance to out heal 1 dps and servive against 2 dps while waiting for help to arrive. I am talking Jedi Counsler the one that has to all but kill its self to regain force power enough to keep healing going. Such retardedness to make some one damage them selves to survive. While other healer dont have such a weekness. No where close a weekness as that bull crap.

Not only do Sorc/Cons have heals, they have a 3k bubble, most Sorcs/Cons can 1v1 without any issues whatsoever, it's definately a L2Play issue, you just got too used to ridiculous godmode heals pre 1.2.

Try looking up some healing guide from people that actually know how to play.

Not only do Sorc/Cons have heals, they have a 3k bubble, most Sorcs/Cons can 1v1 without any issues whatsoever, it's definately a L2Play issue, you just got too used to ridiculous godmode heals pre 1.2.

Try looking up some healing guide from people that actually know how to play.

Any dps who didn't suck could destroy healers pre 1.2- don't think because BW handed all you bads free healer kills that you're suddenly good- you got hand held, you didn't have to learn to play, you just got your damage boosted big time while healing and mitigation got a huge nerf.

Any dps who didn't suck could destroy healers pre 1.2- don't think because BW handed all you bads free healer kills that you're suddenly good- you got hand held, you didn't have to learn to play, you just got your damage boosted big time while healing and mitigation got a huge nerf.

Any healers who didn't suck could heal just fine post 1.2- don't think because BW handed you bads godmode that you thought you're good- you got hand held, you didn't have to learn to play, you just got your godmode big time with healing and mitigation before.

The Other Side™

Yeah ROFL at calling people bads when you're a healer whinging about being nerfed in 1.2! I saw a few healers out heal 3 dps classes on them, that was retarded.