Hello Server Transfer???

When are we gonna get server transfers, my server is dead, and i have to wait like 30 minutes for a warzone que. There is 10 people in my guild and we are highly considering to just quit the game and cancel our subscriptions. I am not paying any more money to sit around for an hour and just get to play 25 minutes out of it. I highly suggest that server transfer get implemented soon, or am afraid this game is just going to lose more subscriptions.

When are we gonna get server transfers, my server is dead, and i have to wait like 30 minutes for a warzone que. There is 10 people in my guild and we are highly considering to just quit the game and cancel our subscriptions. I am not paying any more money to sit around for an hour and just get to play 25 minutes out of it. I highly suggest that server transfer get implemented soon, or am afraid this game is just going to lose more subscriptions.

This is Star Wars Discussion. Try General Discussion or Suggestion Box.

Hello angeldhellsing,

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

Here is some information from Dallas Dickinson regarding server transfers from a recent Weekly Q&A:

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas Dickinson (Senior Producer, Live Services): We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

Additionally, we already have a previously existing topic regarding the announcement of character transfers, here:

If you have any thoughts or feedback regarding server transfers, please feel free to share it in this thread.

Thank you.