Why is the Weekly PvP mission the same reward as the Daily?

Skapek-Skocap

I mean, title says it all. In the past, the weekly has been much more than the daily reward was, and with good cause. It's around 3x the work for a weekly, and it still gives 99 of both tokens. Can we change this to the same ratio as it used to be?

Thanks

It hasnt been much more in the past, at least at valour 60. Daily you got one bm bag. Weekly you got one bm bag and 2 champ bags which were utterly useless.

That said, it's probably just because a) the stack size of comms is limited to 99, and b) they are too lazy to add an extra stack of regular comms, which I think would be a good bonus for a weekly.

It's not that you do 'all that work' to get the reward. If you do the daily at least 3 times in a week, you've got the weekly (I know this isn't strictly the case due to recent daily change, but I'm presuming you can win at least 3 games a day)

Its an extra boost if you consistently do the dailies, if you choose to grind the weekly in one day ( I say grind, its only 9 wins), well that's on you.

I mean, title says it all. In the past, the weekly has been much more than the daily reward was, and with good cause. It's around 3x the work for a weekly, and it still gives 99 of both tokens. Can we change this to the same ratio as it used to be?

Thanks

Difference between daily and weekly was pretty slim once you were full champion geared, which was pretty easy to do with the token drop rates and how easy the freaking Ilum weekly dailys were (fetch quest anyone). Not that I had a problem with Ilum's quests, I wish they were back, they were the only way to GET any pvp gear on my server since I was in the first group of people that dinged 50 and the pvp at 50 was essentially non-existent. Now I have to perform a ritual sacrifice to see maybe one q pop a WEEK! <- A WEEK! if ever there was proof that cross servers will be needed before long it is this fact right here.

It was supposed to be 25 rwz comms and 99 wz comms for the daily and 50 rwz comms and 99 wz comms for the weekly. But since ranked warzones never made it to live for you to farm rwz comms from, they bumped up the rewards for the daily and weekly until they are implemented. Be happy it is what it is.

As someone else said, just be happy it's 99 rwz comms and not less. Can you imagine it if were only 25 / 50 for the daily and weekly respectively?

That's be the same as one match, considering you can get 125 wz comms for a regular win. As it is now, it's about 400 wz comms for either one. It's basically just a tiny boost and generally you will get more comms for actually playing the matches, since you probably won't win them all anyway.

I understand the whole Ranked Warzone comm issue, but that still doesn't mean Warzone comms shouldn't be higher for the weekly than the Daily. At this point, I'm not 70 Valor, and I'm still trying to get my Battlemaster gear. Not really worried about War Hero untill the release of the new update and when I get valor 70.

I say 250 WZ comms for Weekly, or at least something higher than 99.

I understand the whole Ranked Warzone comm issue, but that still doesn't mean Warzone comms shouldn't be higher for the weekly than the Daily. At this point, I'm not 70 Valor, and I'm still trying to get my Battlemaster gear. Not really worried about War Hero untill the release of the new update and when I get valor 70.

I say 250 WZ comms for Weekly, or at least something higher than 99.

You don't need 70 Valor to buy or wear WH gear, FYI.

I think 149 RWZ comms and 149 WZ comms would already enough to make it better.

I'd like this. People getting 50 extra rated and wz comms from it a week wouldn't really change much of anything, but they'd at least feel better about completing it.