I would love to have increased xp for class missions as legacy reward.

OddballEasyEight

Seeing as how im currently not playing the game because im starting to see through the veils and notice the grind, i would really love a legacy unlock similar to the "more xp for flashpoints/PvP/space missions" but for class missions.

That way you could play the class missions and maby the world missions and still stay on the leveling curve (or maby even skip the world missions on a planet or two).

I really really really want to play through all the storylines, but i just cant get myself to grind.

Id like to add that i come from a non MMO background and the reason i never got into the MMO's in the first place was the grinding... I guess im not the kind of person that responds well to the kind of systems employed in MMO's (theres a scientific term for it, but i forget what its called).

And i know im not the only one, there are at least a couple of other people ive played with that stated that theyre either quitting or pausing because of this.

sure, and so does bioware, which is why this is already planned. if you are going to "make a suggestion" atleast be knowledgeable enough about your topic to know if its coming or not.

Where has this been stated? ive been keeping up with the planned stuff as much as i can, but i havent seen this stated anywhere...

Please link to where they say theyre going to do this.

So far ive only seen that PvP, Flashpoints and Space Missions are planned to be able to give increased xp.

also, dont be snarky like that just because someone might have missed an obsucre piece of info somewhere. (and at least link to it if youre gonna be all high-and-mighty about it)

I have started a similar thread a few days back, got pushed to page whoknowswhat in a few minutes.

I would love to have that option as well and haven't seen this feature being announced anywhere.

sure, and so does bioware, which is why this is already planned. if you are going to "make a suggestion" atleast be knowledgeable enough about your topic to know if its coming or not.

Yeah, I'd like to see this too. Where did they announce this?

The only ones shown in the Legacy system currently are space combat, PvP, and flashpoints.

also, dont be snarky like that just because someone might have missed an obsucre piece of info somewhere. (and at least link to it if youre gonna be all high-and-mighty about it)

What he said.

Edited by dazednconfuzed

Well he posted this in a PM to me after i PM'd him (since i couldnt use certain words here on the open forums).

"considering that i spent the time to seek out and find it, without the knowledge beforehand to know that it even existed, much less where to look, then so can you. i understand that you want to be hand fed all of the answers, but considering your already disrespectful attitude and general moronic nature, handing them to you is more of a disservice than the minor amount of character you may build from such a journey."

(and here is my original PM with the "bad" words taken out: "If bioware are indeed planning to do what i suggested, and you know this, then link to it instead of being a snarky XXXX about it.")

in otherwords, this is supposedly general knowledge and were all just too lazy to find out about it. But seeing as how ive searched the forums about it before and havent found any mention of it, i guess we will just have to bask in the glory of his superior searching skills.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Well he posted this in a PM to me after i PM'd him (since i couldnt use certain words here on the open forums).

"considering that i spent the time to seek out and find it, without the knowledge beforehand to know that it even existed, much less where to look, then so can you. i understand that you want to be hand fed all of the answers, but considering your already disrespectful attitude and general moronic nature, handing them to you is more of a disservice than the minor amount of character you may build from such a journey."

(and here is my original PM with the "bad" words taken out: "If bioware are indeed planning to do what i suggested, and you know this, then link to it instead of being a snarky XXXX about it.")

in otherwords, this is supposedly general knowledge and were all just too lazy to find out about it. But seeing as how ive searched the forums about it before and havent found any mention of it, i guess we will just have to bask in the glory of his superior searching skills.

Or, in other words, he went and took another look at the Legacy unlocks, realised he was wrong, but just doesn't want to admit it...

Yes, please. I was hoping that this was one of the things we'd get from the legacy to begin with. I've been leveling up a couple other characters after getting my first to 50, but the grind is really starting to set in, especially after playing most of the missions over again (except for the story missions). Getting increased experience from story quests would be great.

Honestly, I'd love to see a legacy bonus for increased experience for all missions-- even the generic ground quests that all classes have access to-- but I doubt that's very likely...

Or, in other words, he went and took another look at the Legacy unlocks, realised he was wrong, but just doesn't want to admit it...

Yeah he wrote me back in a PM, but still no link and only snark remarks, so basically he knows hes wrong but cant back down because of his ego...