This aint PVP!

Vialator

LoL - so I decide to try some pvp today- after a few games I gave up- this aint pvp at all its Stun Vs Stun!

talk about ridiculous! its perma stun-stun-stun over and over again- 80% of the warzones are filled with assassins doing knock-back stun- guess all the other classes gave up- its stupid- they need to overhaul pvp to make it effective and at least playable- stunning ppl with knockbacks/stuns is not my idea of a good time in pvp- there is no skill to it at all!

Lol! Typical complaint for PVP which is usually followed by a call for nerfs to some classes. I hated that in WoW with my rogue. Esp when the damn nerfs because of PVP carried over to PVE. They atleast are better about that nowdays in WoW.

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!