Happy Mother's Day!

jgelling

For all who are or were spawned from mothers, enjoy the day!

And if you forgot a gift, some sort of printable e-tickets or flowers still work.

Do something nice on the most-phoned day of the year - Happy Mother's Day one and all :D

Edited by jgelling

I hate mothers. Their voice acting, while good, is a waste. They won't let me transfer to the seat next to my brother. No matter how much I stomp my foot and demand more food, mothers tell me food takes time to prepare and costs money. Also, mothers aren't perfect, and have a few bugs related to them. I demand that mothers fix their bugs now. Like, what's up with mothers not being able to text properly? Mothers, fix your texting NOW, or I'm leaving!

And mothers...why so many doors in our house? I have to go through a door from the kitchen to the dining room, and then another door from the dining room to the living room. There's a door to the bathroom and one into my room. Why can't it all just be one, wide-open space...sure the bathroom thing might become awkward...but it's more sandboxy that way. And what's with all the corridors in our house directing my down a hallway to my bedroom, or to the front door. Mothers, I hate your themehouse.

I hate mothers. Their voice acting, while good, is a waste. They won't let me transfer to the seat next to my brother. No matter how much I stomp my foot and demand more food, mothers tell me food takes time to prepare and costs money. Also, mothers aren't perfect, and have a few bugs related to them. I demand that mothers fix their bugs now. Like, what's up with mothers not being able to text properly? Mothers, fix your texting NOW, or I'm leaving!

And mothers...why so many doors in our house? I have to go through a door from the kitchen to the dining room, and then another door from the dining room to the living room. There's a door to the bathroom and one into my room. Why can't it all just be one, wide-open space...sure the bathroom thing might become awkward...but it's more sandboxy that way. And what's with all the corridors in our house directing my down a hallway to my bedroom, or to the front door. Mothers, I hate your themehouse.

Lol! A Mother's Day-themed TOR message board parody - you don't see that every day!

Just wait for M.O.M. 1.3.. it will be all better.

Leave home + earn your own living = build your own house and make your own rules. Sucks being a grownup.

For all you RL mothers out there ... Happy Mother's Day!

Edited by GalacticKegger

Amazingly enough how I made a VERY similar thread with the same exact name yesterday yet it got closed because well "it did not deal with starwars". Just love how cold hearted some individuals can be when your just showing respect for those who brought others into this world. Talk about how pissed i was when i saw that.

Anyways... Happy Mothers day to mothers everywhere!

Edited by haliy