world pvp on any of the servers?

enderlock

On Jung-Ma the Republic guild Alpha Company does a good job of instigating some world pvp.

World PvP is pretty limited in this game though. If you try to enter an opposite factions base, you are one-shotted by an artillery effect. It's possible to have some battles but you can't attack an enemy settlement or base. I don't think it is possible to attack any town of significance. On Tat for example the main faction cities are surrounded by an exhaustion zone.

On Jung-Ma the Republic guild Alpha Company does a good job of instigating some world pvp.

World PvP is pretty limited in this game though. If you try to enter an opposite factions base, you are one-shotted by an artillery effect. It's possible to have some battles but you can't attack an enemy settlement or base. I don't think it is possible to attack any town of significance. On Tat for example the main faction cities are surrounded by an exhaustion zone.

True. This is the type of stuff which usually happens when you try to mix PVP with PVE. If they simply were to go strictly with PVP on PVP servers only and let it be open Warfare, then it would be much easier to develope and maintain.

Fatman has world PVP going on. After the Rakghoul event ended a couple of Sith took over the Alderaan Pallas Spaceport and were holding it, killing everyone who tried to come through.

Someone reported it on the Republic fleet, so we gathered some players together to head over and liberate the spaceport. Took us a while, because they had some pretty sweet PVP gear and were 50s and we were mostly about 10 levels down with PVE gear, but eventually (with enough of us) we took them down.

They respawned a couple of times, and I guess when they got to the 10 minute revive they thought better of it, although one laid there on the ground for a few minutes before his corpse vanished.

Them, of course, a few of us headed over to Alderaan Empire territory to try to get into their spaceport, getting into a few scuffles with characters there in their base city.

Fun stuff!

TBH I would like to see an end to WZ's. They are so boring after just a few games, winning or losing. Make a game with just World PvP and it makes things much more interesting. But since WoW that's all any game developer knows how to do.

I dont play wow anymore but i got to admit i do kind of miss the skirmishes around the dark shore region. When the horde would attack the villages there. Or a bunch of us allies would go over and knock around crossroads and such to stir up pvp.

and do have to admit busting into ogrimar and undercity places like that was hella fun at times.

Fatman has world PVP going on. After the Rakghoul event ended a couple of Sith took over the Alderaan Pallas Spaceport and were holding it, killing everyone who tried to come through.

Someone reported it on the Republic fleet, so we gathered some players together to head over and liberate the spaceport. Took us a while, because they had some pretty sweet PVP gear and were 50s and we were mostly about 10 levels down with PVE gear, but eventually (with enough of us) we took them down.

They respawned a couple of times, and I guess when they got to the 10 minute revive they thought better of it, although one laid there on the ground for a few minutes before his corpse vanished.

Them, of course, a few of us headed over to Alderaan Empire territory to try to get into their spaceport, getting into a few scuffles with characters there in their base city.

Fun stuff!

That is how it should work on a PVP server. What irked me tho in WoW was on PVE servers, some would kill quest givers and npc's your char needed to sell stuff to when you was leveling there. I could'nt care less how it was being done on PVP servers, but mixing it with PVE content on a PVE server can be extremely anoying.

thanks to the replies i do have 2 sith toons on fatman havent been on them much tho bc guildies r still on another server and sucks playing alone but if transfer come will try to move friends possibly to fatman but thinking that server will be locked to transfers just getting realy tired of having to click on things to win a warzone that i dont care about,

its ok for grinding pvp suits but i have mine already and just want to kill ppl with an 8-16man ops group, FOR BW DONT NEED CLICKIES DONT NEED BIG TURRETS SHOOTING OFF INTO SPACE DONT NEED NPCS DONT NEED BIG WALKERS SHOOT THE GROUND just want an area actualy an area just like the blackhole with building and some ruins for los, O AND FOR GOD SAKES OPEN UP FACTIONAL CHAT, so we can say hey u stinky sith scum come and get us we r here u scared of course i would be cussing but gotta keep it clean in forums lol

TBH I would like to see an end to WZ's. They are so boring after just a few games, winning or losing. Make a game with just World PvP and it makes things much more interesting. But since WoW that's all any game developer knows how to do.

Guild Wars 2 bud, Guild Wars 2 is breaking the gawd awful "WoW PvP " model and copying more of Dark Age of Camelots RvR, going to be a great PvP experience as it already is very exciting to play in just the beta stages