Cheating or just l33t?

HolyFrogx

I can't tell if the guy's a merc or a PT, but hitting 400k damage in VS isn't that huge of a feat. Oh, looking at the chart again, the protection points to him being PT, but it also seems you didn't have a healer. Or if you did have one, they didn't heal any of the huge damage coming out.

Haha alright :p if they introduce cross-server mailing and you are not happy let me know!

I personally am surprised more people havnt already done this yet.

But be advised I am not sure on your "crit chance" is with your procs, so it may vary. If you can get 100% crits with some procs, go with it. I only have 17% Crit chance myself because i threw all my crit chance mods out because i have zen (100% crit chance already) and a few others. It may vary for class to class because of this, but for the most part i assure you you will notice a huge increase.

Another tip - Go armormech get full Aug gear and stack those with surge augments until you hit 70%, rest Power. I have 3 surge and 4 overkill augments (+18 pow/12 end) and then i went Biochem and got the rakata stim for 112power + 46 str and i also use the rakata power stim/power wh relics. Which adds 992 + the 46 str (Excluding augments/mod swapping)

My Damage(Pri) as a sent, challenge you to find one with higher ^_^ I turned watchman into a burst spec xD

So that is with all your stims/relics poped then? Or is that your static Power? Also what Mods are you using/how many Comms did you spend getting the proper mods?

Edited by cyvaris

Another thing that is kind of stupid is equating how good your server is with these kind of damage screenshots. Most high damage screenshots are because of AoE and/or tab-target DoTs. So, when you post a screenshot with very high damage I'm wondering if your server is full of morons who don't move.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vanguard/PT was tactics using pulse cannon and mortar volley on cooldown.

Edited by Raggok

Aye, it's more than likely someone on an alt making good plays and knowing how to play that class already. I hit 300k on my level 11 commando the very first WZ I did, and it's just what happens when you play against bad players who don't know how to LOS, or CC or mezz or anything.

I think if you look closely at the rest of the Republic stats - in particular objectives - we were not doing well. Its definitely feasible that this guy was simply left unhindered for the duration of the fights. I didn't notice anything unusual about the guy until I saw the scoreboard.

But as most people seem to be agreeing to: against poor opposition, large a number is in the realm of possibility for a PT, so I'll concede l33t, not cheat.

Thanks for the tips Kayse. It'll be an imp feeding frenzy on me when I hit 50, so I'm looking forward to overcoming that.

AOE heavy map, voidstar has always inflated numbers for people who know how to exploit the layout. I've seen someone top 1mil total damage done on a sage on this map against a VERY bad pug.

So that is with all your stims/relics poped then? Or is that your static Power? Also what Mods are you using/how many Comms did you spend getting the proper mods?

The screenie is with them popped. Unpopped i have 954 damage(pri), and I will be getting even higher soon when i can swap some more things around (War hero Helm power mods).

I use the BM glove power mods and removed all the surge/crit rate mods from my other BM gear and replaced them. So i bought all the Bm gear once, to get the armoring mods for my augmented gear, then i bought x4 bm gloves, as the bm helm also gives power mods, and swapped those in as well into my aug gear. So that many comms, lol.

Void star is insane for the damage and healing players can rack up in a match... Even a crappy healer with an AOE can bust out 300K..

Merc/trooper can bust out 350+ in their sleep and marauder/sent <> Jugs/Guardians running smash build can also put out sick number.

Void Star is an AOE wins all warzone.