Server Transfers...

Viscerus

Server transfers have GOT to happen soon.

I can't imagine that any modern MMO developer would be dumb enough to make a game without the ability to do this in the first place.

I have never played a post-WoW MMO at launch that didn't explode in population and then experience a die-off. It should be planned for.

I can't even really PvP on my server anymore. at 8pm there are fewer than 30 people on the Fleet. You end up just playing the exact same team from the other side every single day, often after waiting in queue for over 30 minutes.

Server transfers have GOT to happen soon.

I can't imagine that any modern MMO developer would be dumb enough to make a game without the ability to do this in the first place.

I have never played a post-WoW MMO at launch that didn't explode in population and then experience a die-off. It should be planned for.

I can't even really PvP on my server anymore. at 8pm there are fewer than 30 people on the Fleet. You end up just playing the exact same team from the other side every single day, often after waiting in queue for over 30 minutes.

Same situation as me. Bunch of people on the other side usually have complete war hero gear too.

Bioware would be dumb to not do anything real soon. They can pretend to be happy about whatever number of subscriptions they have but there's no way this game can grow if most of them are on just a couple servers.

Hello there!

While we understand your concern, we already have a thread which address the various topics involving server populations. In the interests of consolidation, we are closing this thread, and invite you to join in the ongoing discussion about character transfers below:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

Thanks!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN