11:40 pm waiting on a que

idonotdonot

So, I took a nap early in the day and got a lot of other stuff done with the family. They are all asleep. I thought, this is cool, I'm not sleepy and everyone is in bed I can have a marathon PVP Session, but I've been waiting close to two hours for a que to pop. As I'm writing this I'm still waiting. Obviously this isn't prime time and that's why the wait is so long; however, if we had cross server ques it would be prime time somewhere in the world. I'm sure I'm not the only person who occasionally finds themselves up late and wanting to just relax and do some WZ's. This is just another reason for Cross Server queues.

I also saw where WOW is going to implement cross server quest queuing to help out people leveling low level alts in low trafficked areas. Saw what you will about the graphics and general age of WOW, that game does provide good "Quality of MMO Gamig life".

Unless I missed it, there wasn't anything in the Community Q&A about Ranked WZ's or queing with 8 people. Today is May 13th. We have to assume that they will have pre-made 50's or character copy on the PTS this time to make sure it's tested well. I would assume at least 3-5 weeks on the PTS if not longer and with today being May 13th and still nor word I'm getting worried we won't even see it in 1.3. I think the game falls into Warhammer and STO territory if they release 1.3 without cross server WZ Queuing with ranked and 8 man queuing.

Still waiting for Que to pop.

I've heard Fatman is good server with short ques. I thought about server transferring, oh wait... That's not available. I guess I could just quit QQing and re-roll on Fatman thus further lowering the population on my server Tarro Blood.