Dirty Fighting

Been using it at 50 PVP for a few weeks now. I feel like its trash. I can't solo anyone. If anyone sits on me, i'm wearing wet paper so i'm boned. Yeah, If i get left alone I can rip through people but....its not really worth it.

Please go ahead, tell me how i'm bad and all that.

Edited by Durbenmewgen

I dont think you're bad. Even i found the tree to be a bit lackluster. Yeah i'm mobile but all the warriors in my guild all grinned at the idea of free charging me all the time. LoS'ing a warrior is hard enough. But when you get two on you, just forget it. It's not a lack of skill, the tree is just squishy in general. It's there for people who don't want to be stuck behind cover. But if they didn't want to be in cover all the time, why roll a cover class...

How good is your gear? Shrap bomb + vital shot + HB gets the dots moving quickly. You can mix in your large hitters with that.

Not tops for sure, but like i said - IF NO ONE is on me i'm fine...but soon as they notice me i'm in for a world of hurt.

Are you an immovable mountain in any other spec? Frankly, pure DF spec doesn't quite give you the burst of DF/SAB hybrid but to me it feels more durable thanks to shrap bomb snare and a few other tools. Careful positioning is a part of your job. Also, consider snare grenades.

I dont think you're bad. Even i found the tree to be a bit lackluster. Yeah i'm mobile but all the warriors in my guild all grinned at the idea of free charging me all the time. LoS'ing a warrior is hard enough. But when you get two on you, just forget it. It's not a lack of skill, the tree is just squishy in general. It's there for people who don't want to be stuck behind cover. But if they didn't want to be in cover all the time, why roll a cover class...

This annoys me, being in Dirty Fighting does not mean you ignore the cover system!!

You dont need to keep running around in Dirty fighting just because you dont need to go into cover for your main attacks. You can use all your main abilities from cover, preventing a warrior/knight from jumping at you.....

You have knockback with root combined, another root,

....if you use those and are still not in cover for when the knights/warriors charge is off cooldown again, you are doing something wrong.

All dirty fighting gunslingers should still be using cover ALOT!

Edited by Madnutter

Are you an immovable mountain in any other spec? Frankly, pure DF spec doesn't quite give you the burst of DF/SAB hybrid but to me it feels more durable thanks to shrap bomb snare and a few other tools. Careful positioning is a part of your job. Also, consider snare grenades.

Well, it takes a cooldown longer for the burst to happen, because of HB, but it makes the burst ridiculous......