Is This the end ?

MadRobbo

I have seen truly great games rise and fall but i am so disappointed in what has happened to this game , during the launch there was plenty of players to form groups with and do Flash points , but now almost all the servers are dead and no one is online , my server the shadow runner is near on dead hardly any players even during peek times , hate to say it but this game is dying , thnx for the fun bw but im moving over to the secret world and giving that a shot till the server issues are sorted out no point in paying for a single player game. And before i start getting trolled against i do truly like this game but im not paying for a single player game monthly.

Hello MadRobbo,

We realize that server populations are a very important topic of discussion with the Community right now. To help keep our forums better organized and feedback consolidated, we ask that your share any thoughts or concerns in one of the previously existing threads as we will be closing this one:

And here is additional information from Dallas Dickinson regarding server transfers from a recent Weekly Q&A:

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas Dickinson (Senior Producer, Live Services): We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

You may also wish to check out the Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I discussion, where they address

Thank you.