Emperor's Fortress

Boudinnoir

I am a level 45 Jedi Knight. I initially went to the Emperor's fortress as a level 44 and was doing fine but decided to come back with another level under my belt to make it easier. When I returned as a level 45, the enemies were still showing levels 40, 41 etc but they have now become extremely difficult. I should be having no problems with enemies at level 41 (even elite) but I am getting killed as if I am fighting 47+. Very frustrating. Any ideas as to what is going on?

I am a level 45 Jedi Knight. I initially went to the Emperor's fortress as a level 44 and was doing fine but decided to come back with another level under my belt to make it easier. When I returned as a level 45, the enemies were still showing levels 40, 41 etc but they have now become extremely difficult. I should be having no problems with enemies at level 41 (even elite) but I am getting killed as if I am fighting 47+. Very frustrating. Any ideas as to what is going on?

It's the Imperial Palace, right? My Dark Jedi Guardian is LV 20. Looking forward to it tho, ESPECIALLY if me being DS can change the course of the convo or events at all.

It's the Imperial Palace, right? My Dark Jedi Guardian is LV 20. Looking forward to it tho, ESPECIALLY if me being DS can change the course of the convo or events at all.

Don't be disappointed when it comes: It makes (nearly) no difference at all.