Insert Catchy Title Here

Brosephiine

I preffer the scum and villany personally. How about Blasterbee's your galactic bar and grill? You can serve over priced watered down neon colored drinks and crappy burnt shoe souls you call steak.

Anyway great idea the trolls and flamers are terrible im glad they are leaving. Now if they would just do it and stop telling us about it over and over!

Thanks to Angel, I will be drunk even after my posts. :D

I suggest a poll for the name. While I would like Force Cafe to be picked (ahem ahem) I am all for what the masses want more. :D

Thanks Angel, that's two drinks for me now! :D

Doh, three......... /fallsover

All right, let me throw one out there, a little more serious.

Chatina

Roll it on your tongue. I think it's somewhat catchy - describes a bit what it's about while being rather neutral overall.

Of course we could add a subtitle/phrase.

Aliens welcome?

Take a break from the war?

Oh, before I forget - Cynomen, this is for you: :D

Edited by iRouven

Thanks to Angel, I will be drunk even after my posts. :D

I suggest a poll for the name. While I would like Force Cafe to be picked (ahem ahem) I am all for what the masses want more. :D

Thanks Angel, that's two drinks for me now! :D

Doh, three......... /fallsover

That's for getting the Cheers song stuck in my head:p

anywho, my vote is for Force Cafe: but i officially claim the title of "Norm" for this cafe......:D (DRINK!)

The dream sees no ocean blue, perpetual motion is enclosed like a rock dreams enclosed reality as life begins to dawn upon the never ending circle of love. Happiness, unlike perfection, floats above and beyond the transcendence, I see no reason to deny that which shows its true nature, being is in itself a gift that should not be lightly taken but never daunted upon, live life, enjoy it, and above all be thyne own self. Those are the words of a true person in love, I see no reason to doubt thustly. Circle of life never ending, human nature forever showing its capability of love. Green skies across a mid summer night's dream, all across, all together, all ready, never moving, never wavering, never afraid, always ready. Like the sun and the stars align the future is once again clear and I see no reason to ever be doubt full of that which is most certain. Life is life, and thus enjoy it justly and forget those things which must bring you down.

/discuss

Whatever you're on, please share ;)

This thread is so OPz!!!

Meh ranged sux!!!!!!!12

I am SO sick of that. I won't lie, I thought this thread was suggesting funny thread names... :D

But it turns out to be much better.

So...umm.. Nice weather where having.... Taris is nice. I recommend a vacation there on the beautiful rakghoul shores. Looking for a relaxing weekend with the wife? Send the kiddies to the petting zoo, and maybe adopt a pet rakling. Our nexu burgers are straight off the grill, covered with spices from the finest deserts of tatooine.

Taris. Isn't it time you colonized?

Your taris experience may differ. Please contact doctors before colonizing. Invade anything that looks like a rakghoul. Full body mutations may occur. Serum average cost is 20,000 credits and can be bought a your local medical droid.

Taris! Isn't it time you see what all the fuss is about?:rak_02:

That monologue was my post about how my favorite planet is Taris! :D :D :D

(all improv. Tell me what you think)

This thread is so OPz!!!

Meh ranged sux!!!!!!!12

I am SO sick of that. I won't lie, I thought this thread was suggesting funny thread names... :D

But it turns out to be much better.

So...umm.. Nice weather where having.... Taris is nice. I recommend a vacation there on the beautiful rakghoul shores. Looking for a relaxing weekend with the wife? Send the kiddies to the petting zoo, and maybe adopt a pet rakling. Our nexu burgers are straight off the grill, covered with spices from the finest deserts of tatooine.

Taris. Isn't it time you colonized?

Your taris experience may differ. Please contact doctors before colonizing. Invade anything that looks like a rakghoul. Full body mutations may occur. Serum average cost is 20,000 credits and can be bought a your local medical droid.

Taris! Isn't it time you see what all the fuss is about?:rak_02:

That monologue was my post about how my favorite planet is Taris! :D :D :D

(all improv. Tell me what you think)

Thats 4 :D's,,,,DRINK!!!!! :D(Drink!)