Insert Catchy Title Here

Brosephiine

Because I'm lazy and only halfway through my coffee on a Saturday.

Anyway, as some of you may have seen, I was debating on leaving the forums due to a high amount of whining. But that thread actually had some good people in it and someone threw out the suggestion of creating a thread for actual TALK. You know, sitting around and just chatting? About the game, sure. About other stuff, sure.

Now, this is a preliminary thread to gather interest and a thread name. If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty terrible at creating thread names. xD

I'd like to see more community, especially here on the Community forum because as it is, I feel the forum name is misleading. So. Instead of just leaving... Perhaps I'll make more of an effort to find/help create a more noticeable community. :]

New drinking game: Take a shot every time Brosephiine says "community".

/interest :D

I wouldn't mind a good, honest discussion about things in game or in life. :) Just be ready for some whiners and people posting "I don't like XYZ because LOUD!".

And as for the drinking game....could be good or bad. Depends on what everyone is drinking. :D

+1 interest! Woo! : D

I don't mind a little griping now and then, but it's nice to see some socializing that doesn't revolve around, "DIS GAMEZ SUX." "YA WEL UR STOPID." :rolleyes:

As for the drinking game... Your drink of choice. I'm not picky. :cool:

Edited by Brosephiine

+1 interest! Woo! : D

I don't mind a little griping now and then, but it's nice to see some socializing that doesn't revolve around, "DIS GAMEZ SUX." "YA WEL UR STOPID." :rolleyes:

As for the drinking game... Your drink of choice. I'm not picky. :cool:

/immediateinterest

Your comment about the socialization made me LOL.

But about this game, I'm just happy that BioWare is doing their best to try and make this game reach its full potential. I'm also happy that lots of QQ'ers are leaving because they unsubbed. Hopefully that will make the forum more clean without their annoying arguments on how much the game sucks.

Edited by HomicidalWhales

ZOMG!!11!!!!!!1! th1s gam3 suxxxx s000000000000 bad. why iz there n0 endgam3 cont3nt for my 1 t00n i play az??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IDC if iz supp0ses to play az m0re charact3rs for stori3s!!!11!1!1!11!! I wants thiz gam3 to b3 mor3 l1kes WOW with0ut b3ing WOW!!1!111!!!!! DO THIZ OR I UNSUBS!!1!1!!!!!111!

ZOMG!!11!!!!!!1! th1s gam3 suxxxx s000000000000 bad. why iz there n0 endgam3 cont3nt for my 1 t00n i play az??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IDC if iz supp0ses to play az m0re charact3rs for stori3s!!!11!1!1!11!! I wants thiz gam3 to b3 mor3 l1kes WOW with0ut b3ing WOW!!1!111!!!!! DO THIZ OR I UNSUBS!!1!1!!!!!111!

That hurt my eyes, but it rings true for most of the posts I see. >_>

Except that one where someone basically wanted BW to implement Starcraft and Minecraft.

&& The Force Cafe sounds like my kinda place! :D

+1 for the thread idea and the catchy title.

Although, if you want a more drinking-game themed institution, how about the Scum and Villainy Bar and Grill? Outlets all over Tattooine, you know ...

Ummm...probably not a Bar and Grill. Bad things would happen when the cooks in the back yell "Order 66, up!" :D

And as for the clown, up there... *points to leet-speaker* "The Farce is strong, in this one."

Gotta admit, though...a little griping from the troops, from time to time, can be good for morale. Just so long as your idea of blowing off steam doesn't involve cursing and/or tossing heavy items.

Oooo...and if this is a cafe, can I get a double whip, medium hot mocha latte with triple choco-drizzle? :D

I agree, The Force Cafe would be a nice title.

I did leave the forums for the same reasons you considered leaving, seemed I couldn't post anything without getting 100 haters/whiners spamming me (well.. maybe not 100.. but a few). Even my thread, which was titled and declared to be a positive one, asking people what they enjoyed about SWTOR got more hate than love, so I gave up and had a 2 month break from here :(

just tidied up my front garden, chilling with a coffee, thinking about what to do next with my BH...

might log on in a while and play him, its what i like about this game, its chilled and relaxed

:D

listening to some eagles and lynard right now.....

Since this has not officially started yet, perhaps we should cover some ground rules to make things easier on everyone? Not a lot of rules because we need to be able to vent and argue, but to look to maintian some common sense in what is said. I don't think any topic should be off limits, but certainly there are non-appropriate subjects that should be avoided. :D

Making your way in the Galaxy today, takes everything you've got.

Carrying a Saber or a Blaster sure can help a lot.

But would'nt you like to get away......................

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,

and they're always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see,

our troubles are all the same

You wanna be where everybody knows

Your name.

:D:D:D

The door of the Cafe Force Noir opened with a slight squeak. You could enter the Cafe from every planet if you knew how, lightning illuminated the background and cast a shadow of Rouven into the room. Blue raindrops ran down his trenchcoat. He tipped his hat and flung a coin at the waitress as he made his way in slowly towards the bar. The coin vanished in the blouse of the waitress and a drink flew straight into Rouven's outstretched hand - it was the force cafe after all.

Now that I made my utmost impressive 60's detective style entrance (you all noticed that, right? right?) - I like the idea. Wonder though how far "off-topic" we are allowed to go, since there is no real off-topic forum.

Cantina Galaxia Nobis

Outer Rim Conundrum Cantina

Force for all

Edited by iRouven

Since this has not officially started yet, perhaps we should cover some ground rules to make things easier on everyone? Not a lot of rules because we need to be able to vent and argue, but to look to maintian some common sense in what is said. I don't think any topic should be off limits, but certainly there are non-appropriate subjects that should be avoided. :D

Making your way in the Galaxy today, takes everything you've got.

Carrying a Saber or a Blaster sure can help a lot.

But would'nt you like to get away......................

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,

and they're always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see,

our troubles are all the same

You wanna be where everybody knows

Your name.

:D:D:D

+1 to you. it made me smile. even though the song is stuck in my head now:mad:

New drinking game: Drink everytime you see a :D

So much interest! :D

Most people seem to like The Force Cafe so far. I kinda wish there were poll options lol. Anyway, shall leave this here for now before making a final thread in case more people have more suggestions ( since I see a few more.)

I'm also happy that lots of QQ'ers are leaving because they unsubbed. Hopefully that will make the forum more clean without their annoying arguments on how much the game sucks.

Man I HOPE that's the case. Unfortunately it seems like the cool thing to do is unsub and stop playing the game, and instead spend all your time telling people about it and making them feel bad for not doing it also :confused:

Me too! And especially that line there, so powerful, so deep, so creepy if you think about it...

That's always been a really creepy song to me, even though I love it lol. Especially since I'm from California and still living here, though I'm trying desperately to get out. >_>

Edit: Apparently GeeTeeEffOh is censored. Wut?

Edited by Brosephiine