LEGACY TRANSFER: Good News from Q&A

NinjaApacHe

Daniel: Legacies will be merged in the most advantageous possible way for the player. They’re your rewards, you earned them, we don’t want to prevent you from moving them wherever you like. So any unlocks gained by the character you’re moving will come with that character, even if the Legacy they are moving into is a lower level.

This is what I was expecting to hear.

David: Adding an augment to an item through the augment table will require an augment kit and credits. The kits can be traded and are created by crafters. Reverse engineering crafted items will give you the materials required to create augment kits..

This is another thing I'm really waiting for.

Just Hurry up with TRANSFERS/MERGES!

Edited by NinjaApacHe

Transfers wont fix anything, do you think there going to let us transfer off our already dead servers? it wouldn't make sense they should just merge the dead servers together because there not gonna let us move to servers like the fatman anyway.

Transfers wont fix anything, do you think there going to let us transfer off our already dead servers? it wouldn't make sense they should just merge the dead servers together because there not gonna let us move to servers like the fatman anyway.

I won't join ToFN (I'm in Europe) anyway. I rerolled on Legions of Lettow that's Healthy but standard loaded. I think you will be allowed to move from dead to mid populated server. I wanna be positive!

What Trion did is mark the server for elimination.. Then the players chose to which servers they used their Free Transfer to move. Something like that would work really well. Then ultimately you have the choice of where your character plays, not a Dev decision.

What Trion did is mark the server for elimination.. Then the players chose to which servers they used their Free Transfer to move. Something like that would work really well. Then ultimately you have the choice of where your character plays, not a Dev decision.

Yeah but when Trion did it you could go anywhere and Bioware wants to make money off that process unless you go to the slightly less ****** server of their choosing.

Yeah but when Trion did it you could go anywhere and Bioware wants to make money off that process unless you go to the slightly less ****** server of their choosing.

No you couldn't. You could only go to servers marked available for transfers. They also closed it by factions.