Incredible single player experience, poor MMO.

kilosoldier

That pretty much sums up my experiences with SWTOR. The game was very entertaining while playing through on my first character. They just dont have the MMO aspects in this game to make me want to play and pay a subscription for. That might change over time so who knows what the future might bring. Just an opinion. Good luck.

That pretty much sums up my experiences with SWTOR. The game was very entertaining while playing through on my first character. They just dont have the MMO aspects in this game to make me want to play and pay a subscription for. That might change over time so who knows what the future might bring. Just an opinion. Good luck.

Yeah you are right, I am hoping they add in the stuff that makes grouping and social activities smoother.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics that encourage discussion if you like and wish you the best.

Edited by Averran