Are Warzones ever going to be cross server?

Dabrixmgp

WRONG.

That makes me the minority in this thread. 99.9999% of the people that don't want cross server warzones won't bother because why would they? They have their way at the moment.

Just because 10 WoWtards can get together in a thread and be the majority in that 1 thread does not mean the majority of the player base want it.

When/if it gets added, it'll just piss off currently happy customers and the whiners who were screaming for it won't use it anyway. It's a bad business move.

Don't you just love those that hate WoW for the sake of hating WoW?

Not all ideas in WoW are bad ideas. Cross server tech (Buddylists, warzones, instances) are a pretty good idea in my opinion. I don't think anyone in WoW is pissed off about cross server technology.

I personally can't wait to be able to queue for warzones and be in one in less than a minute. I enjoy Warzones but I'm tired of waiting 5 hours for a match to start, just to find out it's too small and will close in 90 seconds.

I think you'll find that cross server tech is a good business move. Right now, people are leaving because they can't get warzones to pop and can't find groups for flashpoints. This is happening across the board, not just a single server. Cross server allows those players to dip into a much larger player pool and find a group.