Should we be able to lock a companion's affection?

Dabrixmgp

have you ever done something that your wife/GF/fiancee didn't like?

-100 affection

same thing...just because your companion loves you one minute doesn't mean they can't hate you the next. Keep them mad enough long enough next thing you know you come home from a long trip on Denova and all of your stuff is sitting where your star ship USED to be.

-100 affection

same thing...just because your companion loves you one minute doesn't mean they can't hate you the next. Keep them mad enough long enough next thing you know you come home from a long trip on Denova and all of your stuff is sitting where your star ship USED to be.

Pretty much this.

-100 affection

I did, but unlike in SWTOR I can't escape the conversation, take another friend (who will enjoy what I'll say) and make the conversation again.

Comparing IRL to videogame is a bad idea.

I wish I can lock the affection once we have done everything we want to. Nothing that important, just give a gift and it's fine.

I did, but unlike in SWTOR I can't escape the conversation, take another friend (who will enjoy what I'll say) and make the conversation again.

Comparing IRL to videogame is a bad idea.

I wish I can lock the affection once we have done everything we want to. Nothing that important, just give a gift and it's fine.

I would to always be able to keep everything i get in life too......but i can't. Some things stay others go.

c'est la vie mon ami

Locking affection would be nice once it hits 10000. I would also like to see an optional lock for light/dark points once you hit rank V, if only so I could get more than one or two diplomacy missions at a time. Seems like I always have a light gift mission and 4 or 5 dark medical supply missions.