Custom Gear/Mods

BlackSpin

You know, I'm so sick of dealing with this game's mechanics. But specifically this time: I just spend 1mil credits on a couple pieces of gear, including pulling mods out, augments... Just to find out that the WH/Battlemaster set bonus doesn't transfer into the new set of custom gear. Even though it's been said many times that set bonuses are in the actual mods, and not gear... wasn't that the whole point of the new 1.2 custom gear? It gives players freedom to wear what you think fits your character?! Maybe there was some sort of fine print lawyer writing at the bottom that I didn't read carefully. I'm so disgusted with many aspects of this game... but I'll leave it there. And I'll keep playing like an idiot, until something better comes along. Flame on.

I feel ya and im glad i didnt bother grinding for that same reason as you did. I love being unique in a game. Cant do that on this game or many like it where they copied it from.

Biofailware is very misleading. And i had a feeling about that on the bonus parts of the sets wont carry despit puting the mods into a WH orange item......Further more.....this game is 100% based on grinding for 2 things.

gear and credits. Remove those and theres nothing to do on this game lol. Man i hate biofailware now.

Edited by HumanSheild