Legacy question

adavismkg

I was asking can u get mixed races likr a trooper mixed with a sith warrior alt? And how do u get it?

Ok, let's clarify some stuff.

Races (Species) and Classes are two different things.

If your question is actually; "Can I make my Trooper as a Sith Pureblood?", the answer is yes, via the Legacy System. You can either purchase the species unlock for 1.5 million credits, or get a Sith Pureblood character to level 50. Once you have that species unlocked, you can roll any class on that server as a Sith Pureblood.

Hope that helps

Edited by Ignicity

I was asking can u get mixed races likr a trooper mixed with a sith warrior alt? And how do u get it?

first off,trooper and warrior are classes,and NO,you cant have a lightsaber wielding trooper. you can only unlock races( human,cyborg,pureblood etc.) for alts by having a lvl 50 of that race,or by spending a ton of credits. you cannot mix classes.

No english is my 12th language, do you want a cookie or a small parade?

i would like a parade please...its just hard to read your posts because you spell like a 1st grader and your sentences are even worse. there is alot of info on legacy on the holonet that can answer your wierd question btw.

Edited by tloops

Ok folks i got a human trooper and am asking what unlocks will arise if i hit 50 with the human trooper? Also what can this human trooper level 50 bring to a alt?

thats better...well you will have +100 presence on every alt,and also the trooper legacy skill,which can only be used during a heroic moment on your alts. you will also get a light/dark side skill depending on what your lvl 50 is.

it makes your alts companions fight/heal better

To be more specific... 100 presence will make your companions fight/heal a LOT better. Like, they'll be better than *you* until level 15 or so.