If you have <11k health in a warzone...

clearsighted

If you have less than 11k health in a warzone, please stop griefing your own team. That's a mark of wearing green gear that is 10+ levels beneath you, or missing implants/relic/earpiece.

Why would anyone queue in a match, so badly undergeared (where even basic mission completion awards or a few thousand spent at the GTN would be a seismic upgrade), let alone repeatedly do so? They just provide free kills in a wz and handicap their team.

There is a lvl 48 sorc on my server, who PvPs all day and all night, with about 9700 health from wearing lvl 31 greens. It's such a pain in the ***, that I can't help but wonder if it's a deliberate thing some people do.

Easy way to solve this. You yell at the person and then get your team to vote kick him. I've done it a few times and have actually seen the guy buying recruit gear when the war zone finished.

Easy way to solve this. You yell at the person and then get your team to vote kick him. I've done it a few times and have actually seen the guy buying recruit gear when the war zone finished.

Doesn't the vote-kick reset if they move or throw an (ineffectual) attack at someone?

There are people that don't care about if they have proper gear, build or skills. They are there just to pass time and have some fun. That doesn't mean they have any less right to be there than you.

Sure it can be frustrating sometimes to get them on your side but it all balances out in the long run. Next time you might play agains't them.