Back to Life - Deception Assassin Montage

Zybak

Seen it like 20 times already lol

Good work Zybak, I'm working on my deception Assassin as well but she's not near war hero at all. I tend to get targeted by everyone and anyone so I'm squishy beyond measure at this point. My sorcerer is as good as I need it to be right now so I'll be switching my main over to my Assassin when I get transfers.

Anyway nice job there, keep it up as usual and I'll see you around in warzones.

Nice one! I like your videos, keep it up!. It feels like deception assassins are very rare nowdays. Everyone seams to go with the tankspecc/dps gear setup due to the squishiness on the deceptionspec :D. Still i play deception aswell, you just gotta love that burst! :D

Hey guys, this is my third SWTOR PvP Montage. All of these clips are very recent, the latest being about 2 weeks ago. Let me know what you guys think

Hey, can you give us some detailed info about your gear/mod setup? I have a sin tank in mostly survivor war hero, and I would like to transition to stalker/dps builds and gear. Can you link us your stats/gear/mods etc. so that I can have a look to get a good general idea of which direction to head?

Thanks.