NPC Says ...

Celwinn

I've seen this on a few different gaming forums and thought it would be a good idea for TOR as well. :)

The servers are down for their weekly maintenance(s), so the NPCs all manage to call each other on Holocoms, just too shoot the breeze. Guess they also want to check around for news on different planets.

So any idea what they would say to each other?

Same idea with your companions. Do all Vettes get together and compare notes about their Warrior dates? Would all Makos ever compare notes on who is the toughest Bounty Hunter to heal? Would the Ship's Droids all complain because they were forced to wear restraining bolts? Would the least played Companions complain that they rarely leave the ship?

Edited by Celwinn

I think my ship droid gets together with the others to complain about all the paint fumes he has to endure from constantly painting my ship.

That is true.

I wonder if the Ship's droid gets an oil bath every Tuesday since those fumes could mess up his wirings xD

Would the least played Companions complain that they rarely leave the ship?

If my least used companions are managing to speak to other NPCs, then I need to invest in stronger chains or manacles to re-attach them to the crafting table.

ROFL, OP, good idea. I think Scorpio and my ship's droid have a thing going. She's trying to figure out how to get her restraining bolt off, so she may experiment on his a little?

Bowchickawow :p