Legacy+Codex

bigsexee

So...with the Legacy system I teach my (son,daughter,wife,...you get the point) how to do my buff and other cool stuff...

But your telling me I can give them SIMPLE info like lure...map locations...datacrons (that would ROCK) with 733 different things in the codex (at least on my rep guy) He must find them all....+ I have 6 other toons....and soon ill have 8 toons.....So if all 8 have to find 733 that's 5864 things....Come on that's some BS Why cant I just pass the info to my other guys....

Yeah, these have been brought up several times lately. They discussed it in the last Q&A and said they were looking to make more things legacy wide. Here's to sooner rather than later.

Really I looked for other Threads with something like this and did not see anything....but I only read like the top 3 or I would of been their for hours.....guess I should of checked Q&A =P

Besides all the lost exp you wouldn't be able to get by finding a new location etc, you would be skipping a lot of content they have put in. That's like me saying I got the new war hero set, let me click copy and paste and give it to all my alts and companions too.

Besides all the lost exp you wouldn't be able to get by finding a new location etc, you would be skipping a lot of content they have put in. That's like me saying I got the new war hero set, let me click copy and paste and give it to all my alts and companions too.

Gear and finding locations/lore/datacrons..ex..... is a huge difference.....and its not alot of exp....

They could also give the OPTION of sharing codex with alts so ppl like you are happy and ppl like me are also

....I have alot of alts...lvling is EASY im not worried about exp....

Edited by bigsexee

I just checked the Q&A's going back be4 Legacy was even made and found nothing....anyone know if anything is planed? a Dev response would ROCK...

I think the pertinent Q&A is:

Misiolak: The Datacrons are a nice addition to the game, but getting them for all the characters is simply not fun. Do you plan to include Datacron sharing in the Legacy unlocks?

Daniel: Long term we plan to move many of the game’s reward systems to be Legacy-wide and Datacrons are definitely on the list for consideration.

If they're willing to consider Datacrons I don't see why they wouldn't also consider the rest of the codex.

I think the pertinent Q&A is:

If they're willing to consider Datacrons I don't see why they wouldn't also consider the rest of the codex.

ah sweet nice find....Hopefully that will be soon....Ive gotten the +10 stats on two toons and Im never doing that again! (puged it both times...3+ hours WITH a voice program....explaining it 2 others + all the bugs SUCKED)