Schematic learned

RomanovX

Could you please add something that shows you if you already know a recipe in the schematic description?

Everytime I find a new schematic in the guild bank or the galactic trade network I have to open up my crafting screen and start searching.

Please consider this

I second this. I have to keep a text file outside of the game to keep track of Synthweaving schematics, because there's 202 of them. Yes, that's not a typo, there are two hundred two schematic items for Synthweaving. And no, that doesn't count the 110 Augment schematics, or any of the Operations-level schems [since those are BoP anyway... which also annoys me because half the time they go unused, since we happen to be in Ops on the wrong character to use them; in my Ops group nobody is an Armormech, but three of us have Armormech alts >.< but that's a whole other suggestion to worry about]. Having right there in the tooltip a little line about whether you know the schematic or not already would be a huge boon, and should be fairly easy to code. Please consider this for future patches.