What is your favorite food to pvp with on Tuesday the 15 th

ScrollTroll

Bar-Bar Ian's best ribs would be my choice, with some fitting drink.

Although, I'm afraid I wont be doing much PvPing ont he 15th, since it wasnt supposed to be included in the release feast.

I would hold back on those ribs since armor and weapons are the main course. Build up your appetite for later.

Pre downloaded but a bit of a D3 noob im afraid, why hold back on barb?

Heartburn can be very expensive when it leads to ulcers and trips to the hosptal. You can scream war cries all day long but it can real burn a hole in your pocket in the end. Better to build your cash flow first.

Edited by Snievelsnavel

Heartburn can be very expensive when it leads to ulcers and trips to the hosptal. You can scream war crys all day long but it can real burn a whole in your pocket in the end. Better to build your cash flow first.

I follow you, good to know. Thanks

Diablo 3 has no PvP yet. It will be far later than BW implement ranked warzones here.

anyway SWTOR ROCKS.

Yes, in a pvp forum its weird talking about one that doesn't have pvp at release, but then again, I havent gone through any of its content either, I have here, my spacebar has some nice wear marks with my alts. I am no blizz fanboi, and I never played SC and only purchased SC2 about 3 months ago, but I was very impressed with the campaign, almost as impressed as I was with SWTOR campaign. So if D3 can bring that sort of quality (and from what I have seen one youtube it has) I will be very happy.

Worst comes to worst, I play for 3 months, have great fun, no sub to worry about, and if things are better back here, great, win/win for me. If things aren't better here and im bored with D3, GW2 will be around the corner. Honestly I think tens of thousands of players have the exact same idea (probably hundreds of thousands).

Edited by NyteSabre

Heartburn can be very expensive when it leads to ulcers and trips to the hosptal. You can scream war cries all day long but it can real burn a hole in your pocket in the end. Better to build your cash flow first.

May the force be with you comrade its onto D3 then back to WoW 4 me.