300million and lots of worn out spacebars

kurzis

Your point that having full voice acting causes delays and concessions to be made for content? I said we'll see if it proves true when the game comes out for a reason; I meant that we'll see if Bioware's failures are a result of spending so much on voice acting, or if they're just plain terrible at making an MMO. You missed my point, in that I'm saying that Elder Scrolls has the same aims, but if it turns out to have vastly superior content it will prove that the failure is Bioware's fault alone, and not some catch 22 intrinsic to spending so much on voice acting. If anything, it's a wild card that could support your point or prove it completely wrong; we can't know until it comes out.

I do love playing "Skyrim and the Elder Scroll series"

* But after finding out that "Elder Scrolls Online, will use the same "garbage engine" as "swtor".

* I am personally not that interested in the product, "I guess time will tell".

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone think voice acting was worth the money or was it a waste and has it just heavily restricted the game?

Absolutely worth the money. It's the main reason I'm enjoying the game as much as I am. Sure, I spacebar when I'm running flashpoints with strangers, but I still listen to every line of dialogue when I solo. :)

Elder Scrolls Online

... would be nothing like Fallout or Skyrim anyway, because all MMOs are dumbed down due to hardware and software constraints. If anyone is expecting ESO to be anything like other ES games, they should prepare early for maximum disappointment.

Yes, SWTOR makes getting to 50 less tedious. So. What?

I play MMOs to have one avatar and explore everything there is to do with that avatar, because it's supposed to be me living in the world, not "just another one of my characters". The things that are supposed to keep you enjoying the world when the levelling journey ends are far inferior to the competition, and they didn't even include anything unique to make SWTOR stand out in that regard.

What do you want them to do to make the game more interesting for you?

... would be nothing like Fallout or Skyrim anyway, because all MMOs are dumbed down due to hardware and software constraints. If anyone is expecting ESO to be anything like other ES games, they should prepare early for maximum disappointment.

Trust me dude, I am already disappointed.

* I've hope that they would make a great mmo using the same engine as was used in "Skyrim"

* Atm the mmo I am interested in is a new anime based mmo "Blade & Soul"

* I'd honestly just buy GW2, just for the WwWwW system.

* A big reason I bought "SWTOR" was that I was expecting " HUGE STAR WARS BATTLES"

- Man was I wrong...

The VO is good but.

It needed to be used better. There need to be more work and effort on the main class story and less effort on the trash quests.

My main class story was forgetable at best.

The action cut sense were laughable sometimes.

The personal instances were never really used well. You should have been leading more epic wars inside these things.

Edited by Lt_Latency

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!