Huttball: Change the Scoring Bonus.

svartalfimposter

Huttball is a team game. We're all there to try and win the game for the team and thereby get a bunch of commendations.

But....

• Passing is perceived as giving up the opportunity to gain Attacking Points, which means many players don't try to pass the ball.

• Some character classes are more adept at movement powers than others. i.e. siths and jedi with their force speed make a mockery of the other classes and are more likely to score and thereby gain the Attacking Points for doing so.

I believe in a fair playing field, so I suggest there should be;

• much more incentive to pass - raise the attacking point bonus,
  • a new Attacking Points bonus for an assist - more than regular 500 for a pass, and
  • a lower bonus for scoring - make it about the same as an assist.

If you give too many more points for passing, players will just pass back and forth to get points. What they should do is make it to where if you pass to a player and then that player scores, you get the same number of attacker points for the score.

If you give too many more points for passing, players will just pass back and forth to get points. What they should do is make it to where if you pass to a player and then that player scores, you get the same number of attacker points for the score.

That's what I meant by an assist. I think you're right!

This is an idea that i suport.

Also a exponential point gain for a good play. For example If you pass the ball, then 10 seconds later there is another pass, then 10 seoconds later is another pass back to you 10 seconds later you score.

That should grant more points to the participants of the play . Also the numbers of passes before an anotation should also increases your points. for the hole team.

In the end i would want to be rewarded for "good plays".