Sticky This - New Players Avoid These DEAD Servers

DarthNuke

You should probably report on servers at primetime (4pm to 12am) for whatever timezone they are assigned.

A 9am report of 12 players in fleet sounds accurate for all but the most populated servers.

Why am I only supposed to play at primetime? list seems pretty good to me. Primetime is a little better but, my guild of over 50 had 2 people on at 8:30 PM EST yesterday...

Edited by Mr_Clark

Why am I only supposed to play at primetime? list seems pretty good to me. Primetime is a little better but, my guild of over 50 had 2 people on at 8:30 PM EST yesterday...

12 players at 9am on my server isn't that unusual -- we often have 100+ at 9pm. So the early morning numbers don't indicate how the server really is -- unless your time to play is only 9am or 4am or whatever, then you're just outta luck on most servers.

I don't know the accuracy of this 'dead server' list but what the above poster said is pretty much true. If you want to play this MMO with other people and not solo everything, roll on the Fatman. They could probably consolidate all the other servers into one other (and call it the Thinman or something idk lol)

I guess my server having thirty or so on the fleet during peak hours should be considered lucky, huh?

Dude. For real. I have no idea why this isn't a hotbutton with BW. Are they trying to lose subs?

Also noteworthy, On infinity gate there are more Imps than Pubs as well, about 3-4 times as much imps than pubs to be exact, sooooooooo since there pvp'in all day against themselves, I'd have to assume they are getting geared more quickly than us as well. It's not there fault, but it's quite unfortunate for the undergeared Pubs that have to go against very decked out opponents just because they CAN'T pvp as much to catch up or some shizz like that. I Currently have 2 pieces of war hero gear, don't think I'll get another one until server transfers start up and who know's when thats going to happen.

Just thought that was worth mentioning, also I'm gonna stay subbed, I like the game too much and the community is not too bad.

I wouldn't go so far as to say add Shien, but its getting there. Over the last week or so we have started to drop below 50 on the fleet during primetime and under 30 anytime before that.

Compared to Infinity Gate...that's booming. I'll remove it.