Why no complaints about the legacy buffs??

WasabiJack

I would like to ask why no one has said anything about the legacy bufffs??

If the intention is to have people that don't like to level characters to level them to be competitive in PVP, then ok lets not discuss this further. But I think the Devs have said that if you don't want to level other characters then you don't have to. You can just buy the legacy features that matter.

Well the buffs are really really good. After the first death in any warzone, you lose those buffs. Then you are at a significant disadvantage to those that have leveled all four classes.

Am I missing something? Can we buy these somehow?

I really really really really don't want to go through leveling three more characters. I would rather sit and wait for warzone queue for hours on end (which is what I do now).

thanks

I would like to ask why no one has said anything about the legacy bufffs??

If the intention is to have people that don't like to level characters to level them to be competitive in PVP, then ok lets not discuss this further. But I think the Devs have said that if you don't want to level other characters then you don't have to. You can just buy the legacy features that matter.

Well the buffs are really really good. After the first death in any warzone, you lose those buffs. Then you are at a significant disadvantage to those that have leveled all four classes.

Am I missing something? Can we buy these somehow?

I really really really really don't want to go through leveling three more characters. I would rather sit and wait for warzone queue for hours on end (which is what I do now).

thanks

that was the only good thing that came with 1.2 ..... Im sure at some point you will be able to buy them, but like everything else bioware has promised dont expect it any time soon.

Edited by Ssfbistimg

that was the only good thing that came with 1.2 ..... Im sure at some point you will be able to buy them, but like everything else bioware has promised dont expect it any time soon.

Buy them? With their track record so far, they'll probably just be given to any new level 1 character.

Why would they allow you to buy them and buypass a couple of months of subbing for you to grind them?

the same reason you can now buy Battle Master gear. People will complain and BW will cave in and get rid of the grind. I remember when there was a time it took a horrible grind to reach Battle Master rank. Then people cried and Bioware tripled the valor reward for winning warzones. People cried about Champion Gear Token drop rate (so bioware made it possible to buy Champion Gear. People cried about Battle Master token drop rate so again bioware caved and now let you buy Battle Master gear. (yes by buy I mean with commendations) So why would they not cave in to this.

the same reason you can now buy Battle Master gear. People will complain and BW will cave in and get rid of the grind. I remember when there was a time it took a horrible grind to reach Battle Master rank. Then people cried and Bioware tripled the valor reward for winning warzones. People cried about Champion Gear Token drop rate (so bioware made it possible to buy Champion Gear. People cried about Battle Master token drop rate so again bioware caved and now let you buy Battle Master gear. (yes by buy I mean with commendations) So why would they not cave in to this.

The battlemaster changes were a good thing and run on the same principle as season gear in arenas. When the next set comes out, expect the same of war hero gear.

No new level 50 will pvp, if they are getting 2 shotted by people in war hero gear. And they're not willing to go through than for the 2 months it takes to grind the gear.

what the OP is missing is that SWTOR is a story driven MMO where bioware spent millions of $$ on developing the story and hiring expensive voice actors for all the cutscenes.

they want you, the player, to experience those stories and justify their expenditure.

SWTOR endgame is for you to reroll an alt.

Seriously? Seriously? Are people really this bad at pvp? Now there is a nerf legacy buff thread? I am assuming this is a troll thread. If it is not a troll thread, then you just need to stop PvPing because at this point you are blaming everything except your inability to push buttons faster than the other guy.

What's next? Nerf razer mouse support, because it is an unfair advantage to be able to push 1-12 with just your thumb?

Cmon man.

Level some Alts or ask your teammates to push thier buff button. /thread because enough is enough already.

Sheesh

In all fairness, you only need to be 33 to unlock the buffs for each class anyway, and you only have to do 3 times, assuming you already have a level 50.

Huh?

Doesn't Act 2 end after Hoth?

I guess with a group you can do that, but not solo as a level 33.

I completed Act 2 with my characters usually in their low 40s.

Huh?

Doesn't Act 2 end after Hoth?

I guess with a group you can do that, but not solo as a level 33.

I completed Act 2 with my characters usually in their low 40s.

Idd it does, however you can get boosted through it, only takes about an hour if you ignore all the other quests. Problem is you need to be 33 to get on to Quesh, as you cant pick up the quest to get on the planet before 33 otherwise you could just blitz the whole story in a couple of hours if you got boosted