Needs to be an option to disable being backfill please.

tehrealdealz

So tired of joining losing WZs and being put in as back fill. I'm sure I speak for alot of players when I say that when I get thrown into a losing WZ as backfill all I do i just sit at a node and collect the minimum medals that is it. Just an FYI for you BW that this stinks.

If this option was available, everyone would select it...then you'd never get any replacements when people randomly left ones YOU were in.

Which would be worse.

If they would penalize leavers and give bonus valor/medals to backfillers it wouldn't be as big an issue. If I get backfilled I leave unless were winning. Why? Cause I can with no consequences.

Personally, when I join a losing warzone, I think "Haha, time to turn the tide!"

The first thing I say in ops chat as I zone in is... "It's okay guys, I'm here"... Partly as a joke, partly because I believe I can make a huge difference.

Then I go on to do everything I can to turn the tables. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Also, have you ever quit a warzone? I personally have never quit a warzone after the gate has dropped, minus a couple "real life" things that I could count on one hand.

I don't mind it at all.....

Agreed.

But then again , he just wants the option. To each his own.

Edited by UnderatedNoob