Cross-servers Zone/Cities

Convael

Seems to be lots of misinformation here. What the OP was talking about is a a few hours old announcement by Blizzard about cross server questing zones for WoW; not linked to phasing really. What it really does is "queue" you up for a group, much like the dungeon finder feature, and then moves the people from different servers to a cross server instance of the area where you want to quest. I doubt you'd have any say in which instance you go so there shouldn't be any lag problems. Basically, you queue for a flashpoint, but instead of a linear dungeon you get to go into an over world zone and do quests together.

I did say I know nothing about computers! ;) It's odd when you're being moved? I guess, it's almost like you've phased, people disappear, reappear etc.

Seems to be lots of misinformation here. What the OP was talking about is a a few hours old announcement by Blizzard about cross server questing zones for WoW; not linked to phasing really. What it really does is "queue" you up for a group, much like the dungeon finder feature, and then moves the people from different servers to a cross server instance of the area where you want to quest. I doubt you'd have any say in which instance you go so there shouldn't be any lag problems. Basically, you queue for a flashpoint, but instead of a linear dungeon you get to go into an over world zone and do quests together.

i dont know where you got your info but on gamebreaker tv theyre saying that if you go to level in a certain zone that is empty on your server, it wont be, there will be other people there now from other servers, both factions too. no zoning and toaly seemless.

And if you want to force a x-server group with real id you can but you dont have to.