Vig Guardians - what's your power at?

Xtrema

I think he means because he had to pick up crit. If you're Focus, you don't really need crit as its all based on auto crit sweeps so you can go straight power/surge, while with Vig, you want a nice mix of crit/power/surge, since your crit needs to be around 30% for Force Rush (and since Master Strike is a big part of the build as well, and you definitely want to crit that).

I think he means because he had to pick up crit. If you're Focus, you don't really need crit as its all based on auto crit sweeps so you can go straight power/surge, while with Vig, you want a nice mix of crit/power/surge, since your crit needs to be around 30% for Force Rush (and since Master Strike is a big part of the build as well, and you definitely want to crit that).

pretty much, crit is meaningless for focus spec so i had very very little. Since accuracy/crit is important for vig I had to lose a lot of power to get them. Just wanted to check what the norm for power is since it obviously cant be around 5-600 anymore.

pretty much, crit is meaningless for focus spec so i had very very little. Since accuracy/crit is important for vig I had to lose a lot of power to get them. Just wanted to check what the norm for power is since it obviously cant be around 5-600 anymore.

I can tell you that I stand at something like 300 crit/power/surge and 150 accuracy in full Vigilance (4/33/4).

I can tell you that I stand at something like 300 crit/power/surge and 150 accuracy in full Vigilance (4/33/4).

This is roughly where I am with full Columi. I swapped out some accuracy because the set has slightly too much.

This is roughly where I am with full Columi. I swapped out some accuracy because the set has slightly too much.

Im at 29.65 crit. 100.15 acc and with out the mught stim 435 power... my gear level is all rakata and some blackhole implnts... and a 146 hilt... i cant remember the powwr but fully buffed my top end damage range is 998 will still being max accuracy (100.15) and my bonus dmg is 513

Edited by pianomanhooper