SW:TOR Bashing

Braaaiins

Now this isn't a post to BASH Star Wars The Old Republic, I'm trying to understand why there are so many posts along the lines of "this game sux, i quit guys, i'm going hooome"

Does anyone know who that sounds like.... :csw_jabbapet:??

add Cartmans voice when you read the quotes...I guess THAT'S the reason I almost laugh when I see big walls of text about "their" problems with the game..

PRO TIP: If you feel like complaining.. write it in your diary.

Now this isn't a post to BASH Star Wars The Old Republic, I'm trying to understand why there are so many posts along the lines of "this game sux, i quit guys, i'm going hooome"

Does anyone know who that sounds like.... :csw_jabbapet:??

add Cartmans voice when you read the quotes...I guess THAT'S the reason I almost laugh when I see big walls of text about "their" problems with the game..

PRO TIP: If you feel like complaining.. write it in your diary.

Um........... we pay 15$ a month for a game and have a right to give our feedback. At the moment many people are hating the game cause they are on dead servers this seems to be the MAIN problem.

But then you have Bioware also saying F U to pvpers, like taking in rated wz which pvpers were looking forward to OUT of 1.2 hours before release.

The list is long on reasons why people are bashing the game, i just pointed out 2 reasons.

FYI if people never complain nothing will ever get improved/fixed/added

Edited by evildestroyer

Um........... we pay 15$ a month for a game and have a right to give our feedback.

Posting crap thread after crap thread about declining subs in a vanilla game does not equal feedback, champ.

Edited by Blistrich

Hello all,

We understand that not everyone gets along, or agrees with each other, but we ask that topics be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not the community itself. We are going to close this thread, but please do feel free to join in on discussions about specific game-related topics.