Patch did NOT return my matrix cube

kottonmouth

Anyone else? I submitted a ticket; hopefully it gets resolved.

Just asking because you might have forgotten, but did you check in you mission items part of you inventory?

As for the second post, I'm going to ask this of you, why are you still here on these boards or playing the game if you hate it that much? I'm just wondering because every thread you post in is nothing but hate.

Did you check the Mission tab in your inventory? They did say that it would return there and could be equipped from there. If you already checked that then good thing you put in a ticket.

^This.

AND this needs be said: To close to the weekend .. no more patches until next maintenance period! :rolleyes:

Hello there,

You should be able to find the matrix cube in your Mission Inventory. From the Patch Notes:

1.2.3a Patch Notes

5/10/2012

General

An issue that caused some mission items (such as Matrix Cubes) to disappear from player inventories has been corrected. Players that were affected by this issue will find their Matrix Cubes restored. The restored Matrix Cubes can be re-equipped from the Mission Inventory (Press "I" and then select the "Mission Items" tab at the bottom of the window).

Hope this helps! Have a great day!

Edited by Trineda

It was in your mission tab the whole time, genius. Next time read the patch notes.

Do you have a crystal ball Ms. Cleo? It wasn't their initially my ticket was just answered quickly. Do the forums a favor and stop posting.